Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I plan on wearing these to work lol but I will takes you guys advice, I wanna get into the asics life. Man the black pair is so nice I got confirmed on 2 pairs can't afford that so I have to cancel one of em,here's more pics y'all can't wait [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I also feel like jcrew were hypebeast proof. I know a few dudes who passed on them because they were jcrew and were easy to get. Put a Hanon flame on those and they'd be at 450 right now

I'm still searching for both of those j crew iii's for a decent price. That green CW and blocking is underrated to me. They just need some new laces.

I already bought the navy RC earlier but I'm really tempted to grab black too.  I don't know if I should feed in to the temptation.

I'm still searching for both of those j crew iii's for a decent price. That green CW and blocking is underrated to me. They just need some new laces.
I def agree with you and I have 4 pairs of evergreens BC I just had to at under 60 for the 3rd and 4th pairs [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom