Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Damn, I'm torn between navy and grey.  Had my sights on navy from the beginning but greys look cleaner in pics.. 

Still got the greys in my basket at Hanon, been trying to pay forever but it just keeps crashing.. Sigh.

Do you guys think I'll even be able to buy them after so long, they're still in my basket though..

Still got the greys in my basket at Hanon, been trying to pay forever but it just keeps crashing.. Sigh.

Do you guys think I'll even be able to buy them after so long, they're still in my basket though..
theres a few spots releaseing around 10,RC drops at 1201 pys and bait still have stock. gotta open ya options big dawg

If you can get them through pys then you should go that route.
Free shipping

theres a few spots releaseing around 10,RC drops at 1201 pys and bait still have stock. gotta open ya options big dawg
I don't live in the US though. 
tongue.gif

these are nice too.when should shipped emails be sent, from bait
Oh wow, is that really an icy teal ish color below the RC symbol/the speckle midsole part? This picture may have convinced me to go grey instead (or in addition...) to the navy pair.,

Was going to completely skip out on this release... but these pics of greys got me on the fence
smokin.gif

mean.gif

lol exactly these are gonna be my first asics hope they get shipped
I've owned two pairs of Ronnie Feig ascics and both pairs got smudges on them before I even wore them lol. I don't have grease fingers but the pig skin leather he uses. I hope these are more durable. I've used crep on my yeezys but there's another brand that people swear by. Liqui something. Either way. Pro tip: buy some weather protector for your ascics.

I've never used any of those repellent things before. I feel like it will mess up the shoes more than anything.

I've owned two pairs of Ronnie Feig ascics and both pairs got smudges on them before I even wore them lol. I don't have grease fingers but the pig skin leather he uses. I hope these are more durable. I've used crep on my yeezys but there's another brand that people swear by. Liqui something. Either way. Pro tip: buy some weather protector for your ascics.
Liquiproof is the one you are thinking of. Supposedly their stuff is the best (only need to apply once and lasts forever
eyes.gif
).  i want to try it, just haven't gotten around to ordering since they are in the UK.

and yeah in my experience asics is right there with saucony as far as worst quality control in the game.

Last edited:
Really pumped about these Navy jawns.  I wasnt able to pull off the common gemini bc of the mismatch gimmick but the RCs looking good with similar type of vibe to them 

Back
Top Bottom