Asics Love?!? Where is it?

gotta love the colette shopping experience.... that music 
laugh.gif

Got the shipment in from Slam Jam....Im a big fan of these. Fingers crossed size 11.5 is attainable for the stateside release.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Got the shipment in from Slam Jam....Im a big fan of these. Fingers crossed size 11.5 is attainable for the stateside release.                                                                                                                                                                                                    

How much u paid?

any more pics?

I got the RC bomber jacket instead since it's near impossible to find modern jackets with that old asics font, not sure what's the hype with those RC shoes guess I'm too OG style for them lol!

Last edited:
@Snapreme is right I took those in the direct sunlight , they look completely different in normal lighting...ill take another quick pick later

Back
Top Bottom