Asics Love?!? Where is it?

LPU... Not for me though.
I'd be lying if I said I was ever really a fan of these {*prepares for insults*} but today is my little bros 18th B-day and these are pretty much his asics grail. I was originally going to grab him DS Daytonas but the price was right on these. Figured I'd spend a little extra bread on what is a milestone day for him. I'm more of a fan of the Knicks pair myself.

BTW if the seller is on here, thanks again. I really appreciate it (so will my bro lol)

Last edited:

Finally got my pair. Half size down but I've hunted for too long.

Was the GLV cut a little narrower around this time? Just seems a little tighter tha some of my other size 11.
My embers fit a little tight too.
Shoe trees have helped a bit though.

Grey RCs got here today. Man these things are dope in hand. I thought navy was my favorite, but greys beat them by far :smokin

thats rough, RC themselves cancelled my original order for them but was able to grab them this time.

oneness hooked people up with a legit price for RCs and are going right back to resell
laugh.gif
like someone else said a while back, oneness prob knew RC was produced in gr numbers, they were everywhere, that's why they did retail...patta however, is a different beast.
Grey RCs got here today. Man these things are dope in hand. I thought navy was my favorite, but greys beat them by far
smokin.gif
no other color but grey was even considered as an option for me, glad u finally see the light
laugh.gif

definitely need those maldives glv
smokin.gif
Hanon dropped their stock a little earlier http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/H6C4L5050/asics-gel-lyte-v-maldives

Last edited:
LPU... Not for me though.
I'd be lying if I said I was ever really a fan of these {*prepares for insults*} but today is my little bros 18th B-day and these are pretty much his asics grail. I was originally going to grab him DS Daytonas but the price was right on these. Figured I'd spend a little extra bread on what is a milestone day for him. I'm more of a fan of the Knicks pair myself.

BTW if the seller is on here, thanks again. I really appreciate it (so will my bro lol)
Yep, That was me. I hope he enjoys them.

My embers fit a little tight too.
Shoe trees have helped a bit though.

These are more noticeable than the last few pairs I've had to size down. Thoght maybe molds may have changed slightly and thus the fit.
I think I'm making the investment in decent wooden shoe trees for these and some othrr well deserving pairs.

Never size down on glv
No choice but to in certain circumstances. Last few drops, there's no half sizes above 10/10.5 at some places whether online or Instore. Even when they are available, it's much less pairs than in demand sizes.

If given the chance id always go Tts. Tried sizing down in GLIII and I feel that's almost worse. Hate the tongue if it looks like it's splitting at the seams.
GLV I think with the liner and structure is more forgiving.

Maybe he normally goes .5 up and this time went tts?

If I size different I'll always size down.tts is 11.5, but most any Asics model can size down and be fairly comfortable. It may just be me, but glv seems easier wear than GLIII.

Rather take out an insole, lace looser or shoe tree a pair than have it be too large.

Yep, That was me. I hope he enjoys them.

What do you think? Lol

HAHAHAHA I've never seen him react to a gift like that, dude had to stop to catch his breath Lmao. I know it was tough for you to part with em but if it's any consolation they went to the best possible home.

Alright, enough is enough, I know this isn't Facebook, enough of the family updates, just can't thank boostd boostd enough, carry on gents.
Happy 18th Birthday Zach [emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128095[/emoji]

its a shame those black/gold atmos GLV dropped the same day as the SBTGs and Sandlayers. I feel like they went unnoticed/forgotten I wore mine yesterday and love how simole they are, the gold hits are :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom