Asics Love?!? Where is it?

bad lieutenant bad lieutenant is the dude. [emoji]128079[/emoji]

Side note: Wish I could find a 9.5 or 10 in Hanons for retail-ish. [emoji]128549[/emoji] Still the only 25th I really, really wanted and of course wasn't able to get.

Can anyone tell me about sizing for the Gel Respector? I'm 12 US in the rose gold GL3 and got the 11.5 in rose gold GL5, which fits pretty snug but still good.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dirty Bucks today.
best 25th imo. hanon's and fp seems to get most love but these are fire.
FPs > DBs

Only wish my FPs fit 
laugh.gif

I really have to thank someone here..and mention the story quickly.. @Bad Lieutenant  knew I was after many pairs(as usual lol)..So one day he asked me to send him a very small amount of money..retail + shipping for an unknown pair..I did..and I was expecting a pair of patta respectors or something similar..so today I received the package and...

Although he knows that I am thankful I have to thank him in public because I don't think that anybody else would do the same (its the size he is wearing and I met him on NT)..

once again...Thank you very much brother..
This is so good, to give these for retail + shipping, much respect @Bad Lieutenant

FPs still number 1 but these have to be second for me from the 25ths.

Side note: Wish I could find a 9.5 or 10 in Hanons for retail-ish. [emoji]128549[/emoji] Still the only 25th I really, really wanted and of course wasn't able to get.
Good luck with that, either a trade or fairly high resell is the only realisic option and prices are only going to go up. I never usually pay over retail but If I find these or FPs for a good price then it's tempting, for the price of 3-4 GRs I think I'd rather have a piece of sneaker history and something a bit more special, as much as a I dislike that it's just the way it is now with bots and the hunger on release days.

Back
Top Bottom