Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I really have to thank someone here..and mention the story quickly.. @Bad Lieutenant
 knew I was after many pairs(as usual lol)..So one day he asked me to send him a very small amount of money..retail + shipping for an unknown pair..I did..and I was expecting a pair of patta respectors or something similar..so today I received the package and...

Although he knows that I am thankful I have to thank him in public because I don't think that anybody else would do the same (its the size he is wearing and I met him on NT)..
once again...Thank you very much brother..

BL is really like Chris Paul with the amount of assists he tosses around this board. He's ooped me a few times as well and that's dope that he looked out for you like that on the Hanons by surprise.

*tips NT fitted*

I really have to thank someone here..and mention the story quickly.. @Bad Lieutenant  knew I was after many pairs(as usual lol)..So one day he asked me to send him a very small amount of money..retail + shipping for an unknown pair..I did..and I was expecting a pair of patta respectors or something similar..so today I received the package and...

Although he knows that I am thankful I have to thank him in public because I don't think that anybody else would do the same (its the size he is wearing and I met him on NT)..

once again...Thank you very much brother..
What a great gesture!

BL is really like Chris Paul with the amount of assists he tosses around this board. He's ooped me a few times as well and that's dope that he looked out for you like that on the Hanons by surprise.

*tips NT fitted*
Exactly..you cannot imagine the joy I felt when I opened the box..I was expecting tbh patta respectors. I am also trying to help but BL took it to another level!

someone posted a pic back in the day. it left little holes (was actually stitched on) and looked messy. 
Good to know.

I was looking at them earlier and almost pulled that **** right off haha

Guess I'll leave it alone

Last edited:
A little before and after...

reality is setting in :\ :frown:
Just parted with 2 of my crown jewels [emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I did alright though huh? $1500 for both.

At least they will live forever in my avatar :smile:

Idk if its been posted but on ebay 2 sellers have fsr of gel lyte v rose gold off whites for 110 shipped.

what are some good v collabs in the 200 range? was looking at false flags, sand layers, sights and shadows. any other suggestions? i'm in the process of selling my midnight blooms and i want something to replace them that's pretty wearable or good with a monotone outfit

what are people's opinions on sand layers? I'm leaning  towards them at the moment as i don't have any tan sneakers and the materials look pretty sweet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom