Asics Love?!? Where is it?

which store is it? left foot?
Star three sixty at bugis. When I checked they got a 9 in grey on display. I was helping a friend to look for size in navy, but the largest they got was 10.5. They got all three CWs though go check them out.

The 'Japanese Textile' Indian Ink GL3s only are releasing this Saturday in the states at select stores...we just got our shipment and the quality is A1. US retail is $140, and most stores didn't get allocated that many pairs....they should go quick. 

The 'Japanese Textile' Indian Ink GL3s only are releasing this Saturday in the states at select stores...we just got our shipment and the quality is A1. US retail is $140, and most stores didn't get allocated that many pairs....they should go quick. 
whats the toe material? its that the same as the snowman gliii? hope not. will never buy a shoe with that **** as the toe material every again. 

wrinkly soggy crease party. 

lights and shadows for me...  CW is easier to wear and tan color shoes keep coming out so there are other options if you pass on the sandlayers

Yea that's the problem I'm having. I just sold my midnight blooms because I got c- notes, so now I want another gov to replace it. Problem is I don't have a black and white pair of sneakers or a tan one, and they both look dope. And judging by the replies its split 50/50 haha

Yea that's the problem I'm having. I just sold my midnight blooms because I got c- notes, so now I want another gov to replace it. Problem is I don't have a black and white pair of sneakers or a tan one, and they both look dope. And judging by the replies its split 50/50 haha
I sold the L&S a while back, but recently grabbed a pair of sand layers. Definitely keeping the sand layers.

Just very different pairs. Ive only had the L&S and they were good material wise. The L&S are leather so they can be worn on rainy days. Other than materials, it just comes down to what look you like better. 

those new GRs are basically urban camo with polka dots.  they look pretty good.
Def would cop if they didn't have the dots.  Completely unnecessary clutter IMO.  Never understood why they are used on so many men's sneakers.

whats the toe material? its that the same as the snowman gliii? hope not. will never buy a shoe with that **** as the toe material every again. 
wrinkly soggy crease party. 

really? Ive had no problems with the material on my pair of snowmans. Those things are nice, but too many other things get priority this week.

Why'd you sell the l & s? Also how do they match up material and quality wise?
I think the L&S might be better quality, although different, that's why the retail was higher as well. That being said, I still like the suede used on the sand layers. I guess I sold the L&S because I have enough black/white shoes and personally prefer the wheat color if I had to choose again.

I think the L&S might be better quality, although different, that's why the retail was higher as well. That being said, I still like the suede used on the sand layers. I guess I sold the L&S because I have enough black/white shoes and personally prefer the wheat color if I had to choose again.
damn. This is too hard haha. Don't have wheat or b&w shoes. I like them both a lot so i'll probably end up getting both in the long run. 

damn. This is too hard haha. Don't have wheat or b&w shoes. I like them both a lot so i'll probably end up getting both in the long run. 

You're making it complicated than it actually is. Just get SL first then get LS later because you can find LS for retail or below.

If that's the case, pick up the sand layers first if you can get them at a good deal because there seems to be less of them and they're slightly higher in price.

If that's the case, pick up the sand layers first if you can get them at a good deal because there seems to be less of them and they're slightly higher in price.
actually, could a get an lc on these? Just found them in my size for 138 shipped. they look legit and deadstock but just wanna double check. Also, is the toe box dent normal on the left shoe, I think i've heard of these shoes having that issue but i cant remember.

Pics:      

real dude.

you seem really stressed about you next purchase

just do it

giphy.gif

i am lol i want both bad and couldn't decide and i cant justify spending over 350 on shoes at the same time haha. I'll get those now cuz that's a killer deal and then wait on that tax return money to come in and get some sand layers mmmmm feels good

here's some content, wore these the other day. Love them so much.

Last edited:
actually, could a get an lc on these? Just found them in my size for 138 shipped. they look legit and deadstock but just wanna double check. Also, is the toe box dent normal on the left shoe, I think i've heard of these shoes having that issue but i cant remember.

Seems legit, the precreases are normal and go away once worn. Do as you please, but I'd rather get the sand layers first if the price is good because they're harder to find.

Back
Top Bottom