Asics Love?!? Where is it?

nicekicks got few sizes of those UA glv for like 110 with code NK-15OFF if anyone wants those

Last edited:
anyone got/know us9.5 volcanoes worn with a reasonable price? 8/10 to DS condition. looking to surprise my brother for his birthday.

And dont gift used shoes b

Thats groce

this.

Its one thing if you're buying them for yourself. But even as much as I love shoes, if I opened a gift and it was a used pair of shoes, now matter what they are, id be let down. Just find something new/not as expensive if you cant find a DS pair.

Last edited:
I would like to cop the Da vinci or Sbtg x Kickslab at reasonable price sz 8 or 8h :smile:

Last edited:
did you get a confirmation email after you entered? 

i did on the first few ubiq raffles but not for awhile. 

guess i didn't win as well  

Yes I did and got the email saying I didn't win this morning

Last edited:
cncpts and kobe killed me this week, my wallets asking if I really need these offsprings or not :smh:

$130 helps a little

anyone got/know us9.5 volcanoes worn with a reasonable price? 8/10 to DS condition. looking to surprise my brother for his birthday.

And dont gift used shoes b

Thats groce

this.

Its one thing if you're buying them for yourself. But even as much as I love shoes, if I opened a gift and it was a used pair of shoes, now matter what they are, id be let down. Just find something new/not as expensive if you cant find a DS pair.

Idk, I copped a really clean used pair of ECP Miami's from @boostd for my little bros 18th and he was at a loss for words. I guarantee he was happier with those than he would have been with the DS Daytonas I was originally gonna get him. And i sold my extremely clean Leatherbacks to a guy who gifted them to his bro for his Bday and he had the same reaction. Maybe you guys have money to blow on DS grails but if I could save a few hundred dollars by not being the first person to break them out and they are still extremely clean than I'm down for used and that's the route most people I know go and it's spared me from ever having to drop 1/3 of my rent on a pair of kicks lol.
It's not a big deal imo if they are clean and for a "sneakerhead" but I'd never give a non head used kicks, that probably wouldn't go over well haha.

anyone know what time bait going to drop the offsprings? any chance they drop tonight like they did the rc's?

Back
Top Bottom