Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Color blocking on those doesnt blow me away but the nubuck is nice. Too many suede pairs get released. 

Starting timer for change of heart posts prior to Solebox release and waiting to hear they're fire and favorite collab of the year lol

Last edited:

anyone ever seen asics x afew koi size 10 for sale? been looking like forever for this shoes
check ebay and klekt.  I see them there from time to time.  I had a 10...  wasn't my size but was lucky enough to find a size swap.

OK so nobody's copping right?
eyes.gif
Haha hoping lesser people will want to try, I would love a pair too.

Those are a GR with solebox slapped on the heel
can say the same for almost every collab.. No?
fair point, there's some collabs better than others of course.

But usually with collabs the color blocking, CW and the overall asthetic of the shoe is supposed to be top notch. I don't see it here. I haven't felt the nubuck so I can't grade it material wise.

There's nothing about those SB's that generate the 'wow' factor like a collab should.

That's just my two cents tho.

Last edited:
I have to give mad propz to @Moose12

for the Offspring oop.  Got them today and they're beautiful.

I wish there was more cats like him on the Ultra Boost thread.

Thx a lot homie....

Last edited:
I hear a lot of people say SB are a GR with a name slapped on them.. There are a lot of dope collabs that we've all liked that fit the same description. For example, RC gl3.. Just a all grey shoe. What's special about that? Not saying I don't like them but just making a point. How about our beloved Squads? They are dope right? But they're just an all suede olive gl3 with some branding on them. Fact is 98 percent of collabs would sit if they were GRs. We already know that

Back
Top Bottom