Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn I wanted to double on the Phantom Lagoons from Feature 
mean.gif

glad i have no desire for the slamjams. i will say the real pics do look a lot better than those crap magazine pics. gl to everyone trying to cop, prob going to have best luck during the ww release.

Dam really what size? Couldn't cop on blends don't know if I'm not swift enough or bots ate them all up. People who got a pair hows the quality of the shoe compare to the 25th Anniversaries? If it's better I might have to pay resale.

Dam really what size? Couldn't cop on blends don't know if I'm not swift enough or bots ate them all up. People who got a pair hows the quality of the shoe compare to the 25th Anniversaries? If it's better I might have to pay resale.

Size 9. It was gone in less than a minute.

I totally forgot about blends dropping solebox damn it
Me too.... one of the only anniversary collabs I have really wanted.  So far, SOL.  Anyone know of other spots dropping them?  PM appreciated so bots/resellers don't get them.

5 months into 2016. I have to say it's been an uneventful/bad year so far for our favorite brand. 

I haven't made a purchase yet. 

Last edited:

5 months into 2016. I have to say it's been an uneventful/bad year so far for our favorite brand. 

I haven't made a purchase yet. 
I agree... this year has been rather uneventful so far.  So you didn't grab the offsprings or solebox? Can't think of much else that came out this year so far except for those sterlings

Back
Top Bottom