Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was so sure the restock would happen … was just on my way home > 10 minutes from work till home and they had to drop exactly then … 
mad.gif

Gonna hv to hit local weekend for SJs and if anyone interested got size 11 kois DS I gotta let go and the term #dad never ment more when looking at ronnies 3.[emoji]128169[/emoji]

SJ restock due to cancelled pairs or they have more than 211 pairs [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

Do you guys anticipate that the Super Greens will launch for sale via twitter? That's gotta be the best way to eliminate bots no?

Does anyone have a blank GL3 template they wouldn't mind sharing with me? Tried searching online but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone have a blank GL3 template they wouldn't mind sharing with me? Tried searching online but couldn't find anything.
hey man i've got this which i downloaded a while back, but it's hand-drawn and maybe not the best? If anyone has another one i don't mind having it as well!

Also really bored at work the other day and thought i'd do a custom soon..

hey man i've got this which i downloaded a while back, but it's hand-drawn and maybe not the best? If anyone has another one i don't mind having it as well!

Thanks boss! Good enough for right now. Just really need it to see how the color blocking will look.

Da Vinci inspired?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom