Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Today's footwork

I've been eyeing the Gel Sights for a while now, I'm not sure if I'm gonna go after the Whisper Pinks or try to find a pair of the Ronnie Fieg Pacifics... If I'm a 9.5 in UB and Flyknit Racers, should I go with a 9 in the Gel Sights? Thanks family.

I'd probably grab the white selvage pair, spray protect them, accept whatever dirt I can't clean off, and then dye then indigo when they just can't be cleaned any further.

For those that don't like the BTP, what would y'all do differently? Personally I really like them, and they're in my personal top 3 or 25th anniversaries behind only Foot Patrol and Solstice.

For those that don't like the BTP, what would y'all do differently? Personally I really like them, and they're in my personal top 3 or 25th anniversaries behind only Foot Patrol and Solstice.
the only issue with them is the trash nickname tied to the trash town. should've called them USAs or something. Go yankees!

the only issue with them is the trash nickname tied to the trash town. should've called them USAs or something. Go yankees!

slow down with the "trash" :rofl:. baseballs garbage anyway.

I feel like people thought they were just too simple. and theres nothing wrong with that at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom