Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Today's footwork...

Yeah i already had the black pair so was good on those but seeing those retro ones for like $40 made me sick. On a related note do you know if the asics website in the UK ever does sales? Also did the chinese new year GL3 ever drop here or was it a US only thing? Cheers mate

To be honest, I've never seen them have items on sale on the UK site. On a side note, Hanon and END both have a good selection on sale right now - maybe you can find something on there.

Regards the Chinese New Year pair, was that the red GL3? If so, I can't recall them releasing here.

Hit on the raffle for these and picked them up yesterday. Here's a little info and unfiltered pics for them. The biggest thing is...THESE FIT ******* SMALL! I got an 11.5 like all my other GLIII/GLV and these are way too snug in the toebox. 

Quality is pretty nice. I love all the details on this shoe, though. Dual branding on tongues, insoles, spare laces (thin, waxed ropes), and the sleeves on the tees have the dual branding as well.

These are DS US11.5. They fit SMALLER than other GLIII in my opinion! This is just a heads up for the worldwide release. That being said, it is possible that this size will be omitted from WW release similar to what happened with Trico GLV and the Slam Jam GLIII. If anyone needs an 11.5, I will gladly trade this pair for a DS US12 when the release happens. This post is preemptive, I don't know when the release is, but it will be coming. 

Last edited:

Quick question: How do GT-2s fit? 
You could go .5 down from your GLIII/GLV, but you could go the same and they'd be fine. They are a bit longer and a bit less narrow in the toes. I only have one pair of GTII and it's a US11, and my GLIII and GLV are 11.5's. I'm considering going to 11.5 in GTII's, though. Prefer a bit of a roomier toebox these days.

Just a heads up, Hanon has a sale going on.

Including japanese textile,rose gold pack and spectra green.

Hit on the raffle for these and picked them up yesterday. Here's a little info and unfiltered pics for them. The biggest thing is...THESE FIT ******* SMALL! I got an 11.5 like all my other GLIII/GLV and these are way too snug in the toebox. 

Quality is pretty nice. I love all the details on this shoe, though. Dual branding on tongues, insoles, spare laces (thin, waxed ropes), and the sleeves on the tees have the dual branding as well.

These are DS US11.5. They fit SMALLER than other GLIII in my opinion! This is just a heads up for the worldwide release. That being said, it is possible that this size will be omitted from WW release similar to what happened with Trico GLV and the Slam Jam GLIII. If anyone needs an 11.5, I will gladly trade this pair for a DS US12 when the release happens. This post is preemptive, I don't know when the release is, but it will be coming. 
These look sick! 

How's the fit on the tees?

Asking for a friend. How do GL3 fit compared to AM90? He says he's a size EU42 in Nikes. 

Thanks guys - just found a pair in 10 I'm trying to negotiate.  I've never copped on facebook before so new to that whole thing.
Goes without saying don't gift just pay the invoice fee or negotiate it where the seller has to eat the fees. NEVER GIFT.

Back
Top Bottom