Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^^^Agreed...it doesn't matter to me but at least put a disclaimer on the purchase so everyone isn't wondering what the hell is going on...

^^^Agreed...it doesn't matter to me but at least put a disclaimer on the purchase so everyone isn't wondering what the hell is going on...
Shipping time doesn't bother me but if the retail is $130 Atmos really screwed us.

Last edited:

retail in japan is 16,500 yen which is about $157, shipping from japan is about $30....
I am talking about the US Atmos release, I paid $168 shipped. If the retail, ends up being $130 and I have to wait until after Saturday for it to ship they screwed their customers. 

for price them nmd go for(black w/red/blue block) seems fair. although i would much rather have the squads.
If you're getting the squads then no...  because for the money you can get for the NMD's, you can get 2 pairs of squads or even homages if you're into those

Jamming in the slam jams today

Wait wait wait how long has abbreviating Japanese been offensive now ? I hope yall are joking ....

What's a good quality asics with pig skin suede like the coves? Sorry I'm a asics noob. Not trying to pay resell prices for rf collabs.

What's a good quality asics with pig skin suede like the coves? Sorry I'm a asics noob. Not trying to pay resell prices for rf collabs.

But rf is the only one able to use the highest quality suede available to asics.

Not serious... You can still find some collab quality pairs for a little over retail if you look hard enough. Probably in facebook groups and what not.

I can't point you to a specific shoe but needless to say, from my experience at least GR GLIII's at the $130 price point are substantially better than GLIII's at the $110 price point which are pretty much plastic. The J crews were pretty solid (don't remember what the retail was on those). The Duffel Bag pack was pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom