Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yea. market has been terrible lately. just recently sold my twice worn 3 lies for 200 which is the lowest I have ever seen them for a pair that was vnds. Also, all my pickups this year have been shoes from previous years. Have not been impressed with any asics in 2016

If it doesn't have 3 stripes boost in it, there is no market. 

Buy wisely fellas and buy what you actually like. 

FTFY.

I unloaded a bunch of my adidas because of space (one thing I've stuck to when I started doing this is that I would never get to the point where I need a storage space).

The pre-kanye, no-boost adidas market is just as dead as asics. Doean't matter if it's recent or old, DS or used.

FTFY.

I unloaded a bunch of my adidas because of space (one thing I've stuck to when I started doing this is that I would never get to the point where I need a storage space).

The pre-kanye, no-boost adidas market is just as dead as asics. Doean't matter if it's recent or old, DS or used.
Yes, boost only. 

kind of a blessing and a curse. you'll have **** luck selling but for any recent asics release you can get them at retail or a little over if you missed out on the initial release

not sure if you guys have seen this but these kayanos are tough

why the hell i'd want another grey shoe is beyond me, but if they go on discount i'm copping for sure

As a buyer the market is great for Asics. I've been able to grab some steals for older collabs.

Even in person working every day in Boston I see far more Yeezys, UBs, and NMDs than retro runners. It's to the point I get more impressed when I see an asics collab over yeezys.

If you're selling em why do you care about sizing?
well i thought the way i worded might have given away im thinking about going .5 down on them lol. i just wanted to see if others did unless going .5 down is way too much on the dirty bucks thats all. i went .5 down on woeis and they fit great 

not sure if you guys have seen this but these kayanos are tough

why the hell i'd want another grey shoe is beyond me, but if they go on discount i'm copping for sure
Just bought a pair of these, actually preferred the off white pair but when I saw them in store, these were much better looking.  It's one of those colourways you gotta see in person, most pics make it look navy.

No 10.5 or 11 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom