Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What up NT, maybe this has been discussed before but has anyone else noticed how different the comfort levels are with different GL3s?  I have six pairs and some are much more comfortable than others. Im not talking about breaking them in etc... I mean right out of the box they are way more comfortable. Anyone else experience this? It seems like they use  the same material for each sole so im not sure why this is. Is it sometimes different?

Last edited:

What up NT, maybe this has been discussed before but has anyone else noticed how different the comfort levels are with different GL3s?  I have six pairs and some are much more comfortable than others. Im not talking about breaking them in etc... I mean right out of the box they are way more comfortable. Anyone else experience this? It seems like they use  the same material for each sole so im not sure why this is. Is it sometimes different?
yeah they all ft different

Ya I've noticed this and stopped buying GLIII's a the $110 price point. Any color way I've purchased at $130 or above have relatively the same comfort level. this is just my experience.

Actually never kept any that I've purchased at the $110 price point because of the lack of comfort in the sole and sometimes the material on the uppers is just way to bad.

Last edited:
Yeah, speaking of which in your experiences so far which ASICS model is the most comfortable especially for long days of walking?

Yeah, speaking of which in your experiences so far which ASICS model is the most comfortable especially for long days of walking?
I am on my feet for 8+ hrs per day and I've found the most comfort with the GL5. Just me though, I'm sure others have different opinions.

mine goes III > saga > V

Vs have too much cushiness for me, i prefer stiffer soles. Looking to get a par of gt-II's so I'll see how those do

can't even sell rose gold glv's for retail. what is this market :frown:
Have a size 12 completely DS in the rose gold glv's and they only netted $60 something on eBay. Luckily the buyer didn't pay
eyes.gif

Also, PM'd

Damn, Concepts just cancelled my order for the offspring glv pt 2 in a 10.5

Wish they would have told me sooner, would have hopped on them at ubiq this morning. What a fail. Got the shipment tracking earlier and then cancellation email just now.

Damn, Concepts just cancelled my order for the offspring glv pt 2 in a 10.5

Wish they would have told me sooner, would have hopped on them at ubiq this morning. What a fail. Got the shipment tracking earlier and then cancellation email just now.
same for the 9.5 i ordered

That sucks to hear about concepts. I almost ordered another pair from them because i was worried heist may cancel on me. Needless to say heist came thru and with super fast shipping. New York to North Florida in a business day. Just regular priority mail also, usps wasn't playing.

Stoked for the pickup but feel bad for you guys that concepts screwed

That sucks to hear about concepts. I almost ordered another pair from them because i was worried heist may cancel on me. Needless to say heist came thru and with super fast shipping. New York to North Florida in a business day. Just regular priority mail also, usps wasn't playing.

Stoked for the pickup but feel bad for you guys that concepts screwed
Yeah, sucks because in the morning I got the email that the tracking # and label has been created.  Then later on, I got a cancellation email.  I didn't want them at first but wore the tan ones this weekend and was like I need the second ones.  Oh well.  They look really nice though, good pick up.

concepts does that a lot. Ordered a shirt from their summer capsule and it took them 2 weeks to tell me my order got cancelled

yeah i wore my os 1.0 to mall last week to pick up my metallic 5 j's and was breaking necks. had more compliments on them than any other shoe i have worn recently. dudes that did not even look like they were into runners were asking what they were and where could they get them.

the 1.0's have grown on me more and more as i wear them. i actually prefer the 1.0 over the 2.0 but had to cop to complete the trifecta. 1.0+2.0+desert pack
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom