Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Atmos October 29th

Atmos are gross

and colette being a GLV is a bummer, especially if its the same print on the GL3 samples from last year.

Last edited:

Atmos are gross

and colette being a GLV is a bummer, especially if its the same print on the GL3 samples from last year.
Atmos are a tragedy, who the hell is the designer behind that hot mess?

I dont mind the GLV, i find it more comfortable...but I do wish it was a GL3. 

I dig GT2 for most. I don't know why. But i feel it's just the most fun. GLV for comfort. GL3 for style. But I fee like GT2 is best of both worlds. Great to see Mita choose GT2. Too many colors though.

I dig GT2 for most. I don't know why. But i feel it's just the most fun. GLV for comfort. GL3 for style. But I fee like GT2 is best of both worlds. Great to see Mita choose GT2. Too many colors though.
I have no idea how shops/brands collaborate but I always assumed a brand tells the shop what model they get to use and then the shop figures out cw/materials. No?

Also, totally in for these

I have no idea how shops/brands collaborate but I always assumed a brand tells the shop what model they get to use and then the shop figures out cw/materials. No?

Those are pretty fire.

What are those?

Back
Top Bottom