Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have no idea how shops/brands collaborate but I always assumed a brand tells the shop what model they get to use and then the shop figures out cw/materials. No?

Also, totally in for these

One would figure they would push for a model no? But I have no idea. Anyway, the red and the blue kill this release. Man they really should've gone with more earth tones.

y'all really  like those mitas..?

sick.gif

The Mita's are dope and probably the best Asics collab I've seen in months. The red and blue tiger stripes are a nod to the original Asics Tiger heritage colors. Keep in mind, that Asics and Mita are both Japanese brands. My main complaint is the heel strap. Not a fan of those.

Last edited:
i'm all for good storytelling when it comes to shoes but i can't get with these mitas. good luck to those going for them.

Think the Mitas are actually pretty [emoji]128293[/emoji]Z. Different with a dope concept and look to be good quality. Guess we"ll see ... to each his own"

Def in for those!

remind me of undfted nl dunks 

Last edited:
ive honestly been really unimpressed with asics collabs the past few month. the grs have been much better, okayama denim, moonwalker pack, oreo pack, whisper pack have all been great for grs in my opinion

ive honestly been really unimpressed with asics collabs the past few month. the grs have been much better, okayama denim, moonwalker pack, oreo pack, whisper pack have all been great for grs in my opinion
Agreed. Most of the collabs that have come out have been embarrassing. That hairy Atmos GTII is hideous. 

Not dead the Gr's have been good. The Tartufo pack looks good. Whisper pink Aisics Gel sight was great and had collab quality. The rose golds from late last year. Put that little Hanon flame on a bunch of GR's and they would be sold out. The actual collabs have fallen short but give me great GR's anyday of the week over collabs.

Back
Top Bottom