Asics Love?!? Where is it?

nerd.gif

figures packer took down the gel sights. was main shoe i was looking to cop on the bf sale. 

repped. ordered through rakuten to see what shipping would be like. I wonder if these will drop in the US at some point though. ~$160 retail

repped. ordered through rakuten to see what shipping would be like. I wonder if these will drop in the US at some point though. ~$160 retail
It's possible man. This time last year they did preorders for sbtg's and then in January u.s. shops had that "japan day" thing where they dropped sbtg's sandlayers and mita's at the same time... I'm hearing these are an Asia exclusive, but we will see. At least you get the Japan asics box which is hella cool imo.

Last edited:
how reliable is rakuten? tempted to order the kickslab from there. 100% if i order them from there i should receive them?

Last edited:
how reliable is rakuten? tempted to order the kickslab from there. 100% if i order them from there i should receive them?
Yes you will get them. The rakuten site is Lowtex which is also kickslab. How do i know? I preordered sbtg's with them last year.

It's possible man. This time last year they did preorders for sbtg's and then in January u.s. shops had that "japan day" thing where they dropped sbtg's sandlayers and mita's at the same time... I'm hearing these are an Asia exclusive, but we will see. At least you get the Japan asics box which is hella cool imo.

yeah thats right. stores only got like 1 size run per style too. I think I might just go through with it. Not take the chance or have to fight.

Back
Top Bottom