Asics Love?!? Where is it?

kickslab just sent me an invoice for 44000 yen. 17000 for the shoes and 27000 yen for the shipping!? They are off their ******* rocker.

kickslab just sent me an invoice for 44000 yen. 17000 for the shoes and 27000 yen for the shipping!? They are off their ******* rocker.
Could it be in error? Mine came out to 19700 ¥ w/shipping. Unless mine is the error... (I'm in the US)

Last edited:
ordered 2x and got the emails...but no shipping estimate

I hope its not as bad a what was posted up there

how do you like this pair.. Finally stumbled across my size and I'm not 100% sold on the midsole

Love them! I actually wear them a ton too. I thinks it's because they are dark grey mostly so I'm not super worried about getting them dirty. I've always liked dark midsoles on shoes so these were a no brainier for me.
The way the midsole transitions from white near the toe, to black and then light blue under the heel helps break up the color so it's not just sitting on top of a black midsole throughout.

Anyone order off Rakuten before?  They have Squirrels in my size and I just want to get it over with.

Anyone order off Rakuten before?  They have Squirrels in my size and I just want to get it over with.

yes. once you've submitted your order, they'll send you an email with the shipping costs. you just reply back to confirm, then they'll send you a Paypal invoice for the total due.

yes. once you've submitted your order, they'll send you an email with the shipping costs. you just reply back to confirm, then they'll send you a Paypal invoice for the total due.
Thanks, just got through all that and paid through pp.  All legit otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom