Asics Love?!? Where is it?

the bait x asics olympic rings (black and green rings specifically) are officially droppin' on aug. 29th, 3pm est. / 12pm pst. on their website...

i'm personally plannin' on coppin' the black rings (not that anyone cares :rolleyes)...

and now you know...and knowing is...

the bait x asics olympic rings (black and green rings specifically) are officially droppin' on aug. 29th, 3pm est. / 12pm pst. on their website...
i'm personally plannin' on coppin' the black rings (not that anyone cares :rolleyes)...
and now you know...and knowing is...

Thanks for the info, I also will be copping the blacks. :smile:

im on the fence about the green rings.  look sick but not really my color...don't see them selling out though

I picked up the green rings but regretted it minutes after. I'll see how they look in person but i think i'll return them and get the aquas

How does the kith.com release work on these ronnie fieg's? Do they tweet the link? is there a new arrival page that the shoes will appear on as soon as they release? Or do you have to type the name of the shoe in the search bar?

here's my bait x asics gel saga black rings that came in...

i'm much, much, MUCH, happier with these than the yellow rings that i got from bait previously. quality is on point with these.

heh, if you're a raiders fan, this shoe would be perfect to pair and rock w/ a "run dmc" jersey/shirt!

Little off topic but how does KithNYC go about giving you your tracking number when you order via phone?

anyone pickin' up or plannin' on pickin' up the gel-lyte iii emeralds?

i'm currently on the fence...anyone got opinions/thoughts on them joints?

anyone pickin' up or plannin' on pickin' up the gel-lyte iii emeralds?

i'm currently on the fence...anyone got opinions/thoughts on them joints?

I copped these just now, before I was hesitant, but I really liked 'em...

kith effect strikes again. happy to see asics finally getting the attention it deserves, but it's crazy how much one store can dictate how desirable a shoe is. those emeralds would likely be on sale at stores, but since kith sold them, instant sellout and now people will raid other shops looking for them. wonder why kith isnt selling the gt-iis yet. many more shops are starting to stock asics, so im happy. kicks hawaii has these too. they do phone orders if anyones looking. i dont know what the retail price or cost of shipping is though.

the sagas are the best of the bait pack. but none were a must have for me. nice pickup though. they shouldve allotted some to kith. or gave a pair for ronnie to instagram. instant sellout!

Packer had a FSR of those "emeralds" last time I checked. Decent CW but I think I'll pass...

I agree, but even before Kith posted the emeralds online, I already had my eye on 'em.

Its crazy how people dont like the shoe...then when its posted on Kith, instant cop for them :rolleyes

when are the white grapes coming out, they look better than the black

if these go on sale, definitely cop.  im more partial to the solid colorways like the rose gold or super reds.

Back
Top Bottom