Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I like the simplistic color schemes. It makes it WAYYY easier to casually wear.

the black toe kinda ruins them, imo.

would be so much better if it was all navy with the red hints...

543339_4428455345807_2131106706_n.jpgg

Last edited:
i dunno, the black kinda looks dark navy blue in that pic still...

want to see more pix...

not another ronnie fieg :smh: the hypebeasts will be all over this one like white on rice

not another ronnie fieg :smh: the hypebeasts will be all over this one like white on rice

I agree, people who actually want them and want to rock em probably would not be able to get these...

im glad i dont like them so far, but maybe pics later will change my mind, those tan asics up there are :smokin

im glad i dont like them so far, but maybe pics later will change my mind, those tan asics up there are :smokin

thanks, I dont know if I would keep em though...plenty of asics gel lyte 3s I wanna cop but all are rape prices!

the black toe kinda ruins them, imo.
would be so much better if it was all navy with the red hints...
543339_4428455345807_2131106706_n.jpgg

ya but then you prolly would have said how simple the concept was and how you could have done better, i kid, i kid. no but really. anyways, im actually super excited he decided to do another split texture/color front to back concept again. i will wait to see more pics but as of right now, im sold...

the new RF asics are looking good. I like the complex pics, they are probably going to be the more realistic out of them all.

Since we all know Ronnie edits the hell out of this pics :rolleyes

trading my woei cervidae for gel saga footpatrol a good idea??
If you like the footpatrols more, i'd say go for it.  If you like both wait it out until Oct 12, the footpatrols may be easier to acquire then. 

that's crazy they only got those pattas now. those dropped so long ago lol. wasnt a fan of the horse hair on those. i do like the foot patrols, but i think i need to cool it on spending... looking forward to seeing everyone else grab stuff!

they get worse the more pix i see:

539453_4460775273785_1517789772_n.jpg

603192_4461216724821_443171008_n.jpg

navy and black can work, i've done 2 AM90's on nike iD that work (got a neutral grey color in there to balance it out tho)...

it's a combination of the leather toe and the over all color blocking that throws these off tho, imo (lot of people seem to agree on the other forum as well)...

unless he does something different with these, or somehow better pix changes my mind, these will be an easy pass for me.

i really think hype makes people like anything this dude puts out or sells from his store these days... it's comedic...

Can anyone help me out with the sizing on the Asics x Patta Gel Lytes??  Someone told me they run 1/2 size large and someone else said true to size.  I own some Gel Sagas but no gel lytes, and about to pull the trigger on some Pattas for a good $$$, so any help would be greatly appreciated.     

Black/Mint Sagas and Navy/Red GL3s look ok. Not feeling the rest though.

Back
Top Bottom