Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah I like these as well.  Did you grab these?  I think the color blocking is pretty nice especially the contrasting black/dark grey on the tongue.

I tried to order these on SNS first and failed.  Most other shops that dropped had already sold out, but luckily Stoy had a pair left in my size and it looks like my order was placed.  Unfortunately they were the most expensive option for shipping to the US, but at least I can relax now haha.

No, I thought they would sit for a bit. Didn't realize they're selling out at all the shops

WoodWoods sitting on one EU site.  I think they just dropped them.  Finally got my pair after missing out all morning.

Last edited:
Trying to find WW for the low with promo code, but looks like I'm late to the party for Rise45 

mean.gif

Surprised how well these WW are doing. Nice to see people cop cuz they like a shoe and not cuz of hype
Don't get me wrong, grabbing a pair off that other hyped drop would have been nice this morning (I like the eqt, not losing any sleep though). But I'm just as excited for this pair to get here. SNS already shipped my WW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom