Asics Love?!? Where is it?

word i wear 9.5 in gl3/5 too so went with that. I'm getting a bunch of conflicting sizing reports tho so we'll see
I think you should be ok.  It's the sock liner that's usually the culprit across the V model for me.  Had I gone smaller I think it would have constricted the upper part of my foot a little too much for my liking. 

Never thought the gel mai could look good but those Pattas are gorgeous.

Looks to be a knit liner as well?

I'm in for a pair.

those patta mai's are a def cop for me if i can manage to grab a pair. 

on side note scored a pair of hanon 25th anni's off the bay for $250 shipped ds. feel like dude was hurting for cash or something. 

those patta mai's are a def cop for me if i can manage to grab a pair. 

on side note scored a pair of hanon 25th anni's off the bay for $250 shipped ds. feel like dude was hurting for cash or something. 

No one really cares about asics anymore, even ronnie stuff can be had for more reasonable resale than say 2014.

With that said, im enjoying the adidas craze atm. Lots of deals out there for gel lyte and air max

def no hype on asics unless its rf collab but there have certain pairs that still command a price over retail. either way its better for the ppl that still want them to wear.  wish i could find the mita and packer 25th's for around that price. 

def no hype on asics unless its rf collab but there have certain pairs that still command a price over retail. either way its better for the ppl that still want them to wear.  wish i could find the mita and packer 25th's for around that price. 

Mita and packer 25th were around that price around release.

yes i passed for the longest. the mita's grew on me. passed on packers for $300 not entirely too long ago and will prob never cop now because not paying the price ppl want now. the koi's are beyond me. just do not get why they are so much more than other 25th's. they are the only one i have seen over a grand. on top of everyone says materials are meh.

Last edited:
Anyone who has the Veg Tan GL3s care to comment on sizing? .5 down (regular TTS) because of the liner or most people's normal .5 up GL3 sizing?

My favorite dad shoe of all time

Last edited:

Anyone who has the Veg Tan GL3s care to comment on sizing? .5 down (regular TTS) because of the liner or most people's normal .5 up GL3 sizing?
from what i recall most ppl went with their normal gl3 size on them. i do not own them but i would be weary about ordering 1/2 down on them. 

I went with my normal GLIII size and it is slightly looser but not by much. Would recommend staying with your normal GLIII size.

If you have skinny feet half down on leather lined. I wear an 11 in regular and they feel kinda tight at times but there's no way an 11 with leather will stay on my foot

Back
Top Bottom