Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I dig the colors on the Eddies but not the material mismatches. Christmas Vacation one of the top Christmas movies :smokin

I like the Clarks the best, and i'm kicking myself for passing on them twice for $74 shipped and $88 shipped

I was gonna get my mother the 3s cause she liked em when they were on sale at SNS but forgot to order

They'll probably hit sale soon enough though it's fine

Wore my sages today
IMG_20171210_152718_972.jpg

Last edited:
stopped in here today. horrible location and probably would never go back. they’ll be long gone and forgotten within 2 years tops

when did they open a shop in LA? Looks like they're in/close to skid row, probably 3 blocks too far south...is that what you're talking about?

when did they open a shop in LA? Looks like they're in/close to skid row, probably 3 blocks too far south...is that what you're talking about?

I think they opened Friday or Saturday. Not much foot traffic in that area, unlike La Brea or Fairfax. They definitely didn't have much promo about the opening. I also chopped it up with one of the employees and he said they only had "about" 10 pairs of Da Vinci's that they saved from the initial drop specifically for the LA opening.

I think Da vinicis might be one of my best/luckiest purchases online for a hyped pair. Still don't know how I got through.

Back
Top Bottom