Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do the kith salmon toe 2.0's fit the same as the volcano gel lyte III?
I've been thinking about buying a pair off GOAT but wanna make sure they fit the same because I have a 9.5 in the volcano GL3 and it fits very good.
For me ST 2.0s run a little small.
I wear a 10.5/11 in GL3. My STs are an 11 and fit more like a 10.5 usually does.

saw this ad for some event on asics twitter. Has anyone seen the V's or III's in the background anywhere?
Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 8.09.04 PM.png
Dropping in two days In EU
http://www.sneakers76.com/en/79-asics

shoot, I accidentally purchased those mesh pack Vs from that sneakers76 site lol..i logged into PayPal to see if there was a coupon code field (like shopify) and it placed the order

I emailed sneakers76 to cancel but they shipped the very next morning and they never responded...FML lol

I'm an 8.5. where have they dropped in the States? I still don't see them anywhere.

09_A773_B2-_FEFC-41_B1-_B24_F-_B59_EA1_DC24_BF.jpg

RC Greys today.
My favorite of the pack. I got the Blacks recently but I feel like all the details (terry cloth side panels, collar, tongue and cross stitching around the heel) are lost on the Blacks. I still need the Navy’s to complete the pack.

shoot, I accidentally purchased those mesh pack Vs from that sneakers76 site lol..i logged into PayPal to see if there was a coupon code field (like shopify) and it placed the order

I emailed sneakers76 to cancel but they shipped the very next morning and they never responded...FML lol

I'm an 8.5. where have they dropped in the States? I still don't see them anywhere.

oh god, and free shipping. mine came out to $175 :sick:

We've all been there... it'll be ok...

giphy (8).gif

Back
Top Bottom