Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These aren’t bad..

9159F5AD-B3CF-4351-8890-705E4C77D320.jpeg

I like that End pair, digging the color. Got a few days to decide if I want to enter that draw.

I haven't liked a pair of Asics in some time, but those Wasabi's look pretty sick. I've never hit on an End raffle before, so I'm definitely due!

launches rarely "flops". Once the draw ends it just updates to sold out. Whether or not it did is another matter End knows.

But I reckon a guess that if it doesn't, it'll show up again by going into their regular release a couple days later?

launches rarely "flops". Once the draw ends it just updates to sold out. Whether or not it did is another matter End knows.

But I reckon a guess that if it doesn't, it'll show up again by going into their regular release a couple days later?

Denim AM 98s were a Launch, then went to a FSR on the regular End site like a day or two later.

Yeah they always show up in the regular stock pages after a bit if they don’t sell out. That’s how I scooped the Nordic wool vans.

Just watched Campouts vid of the Moncler Asics and he went a whole size up cause of the sherpa lining? Anyone with them agree with that? Seems a bit excessive to me.

Back
Top Bottom