Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Style code?

H7J4L-9796

I think.

They were available when asics.com had that big discount code some months back, coulda been had for 60-70 iirc
They were on 6pm.com and at MLTD.com. Got mine for like $60ish from the latter. May even have pairs. Just keep your eyes peeled for when they're having sales, which is pretty consistent. May have even been 50% from Asics during Christmas. I usually get the SKU/style number and Google it.

Thanks for the reply gents. I'll keep a lookout but I may have missed to boat on sales and waited a bit too long.

These ever go on deep discount anywhere? I've been waiting for months to see if they ever had a price drop.

AAC-AT-H7J4L-9796-0010291204-f-p-primary.jpg
where are these

Not sure why some are disappointed with the Wasabi pair's suede...looks like the same perf suede used on the JCrew Blue Ribbons to me. The suede on those pairs is really plush.

The blog I posted a few back has it(and I believe End. too) that it is "Pig Skin Nebuck" vs a nappy suede. I think in hand it will be like a new Timb so if you ain't feeling it because it is not that plush plush suede like a Sonra or NB...there ya go. I do hope the extended time table for the raffle is due to lack of hype and I can cop the extras and box. Just my two cents but I enjoy the story telling side of a shoe collab.
This will NOT be "exclusive!" the tragically under rated 575 Marbles were at EVERY sneaker shop and hit disco! My money on WW drop a few weeks after.

excellent. I was going to say, I cant remember the last time I saw only one store get a certain shoe and no others, whether its a collab or not. Those Pattas a few months back maybe, or some RF pair.

excellent. I was going to say, I cant remember the last time I saw only one store get a certain shoe and no others, whether its a collab or not. Those Pattas a few months back maybe, or some RF pair.
The size? collabs (post Tsavorite) haven’t seemed to release anywhere else either (I don’t think)

Back
Top Bottom