Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just picked mine up, nice in hand, the little extras are a nice touch too, seen these on the sns release calendar too so shouldn’t be hard to get inf you really want them

AB7A5AFB-9188-44A8-9AAE-D25D013136F4.jpeg

just got my pair :smokin. thanks!

What was the price all in? Funny their tweet said they would put them on line for the left overs....I have Asphault Gold targeted for Wed as they have free shipping(hope my order qualifies) but clearly a North America shop should arrive faster.

The more I see these the more I like em!

What was the price all in? Funny their tweet said they would put them on line for the left overs....I have Asphault Gold targeted for Wed as they have free shipping(hope my order qualifies) but clearly a North America shop should arrive faster.

The more I see these the more I like em!

probably paid a little more than I needed to. $175 shipped, but im happy. Dont know why they charged me so much for shipping.

probably paid a little more than I needed to. $175 shipped, but im happy. Dont know why they charged me so much for shipping.

Retail + Shipping...what can you do? You secured a dope pair and did not get robbed so we gonna call that a win! I hope I can get free INTERNATIONAL shipping. Still no news from State side...or the bigger EU shops...Hmmm....

thanks boostd. i tried calling commonwealth yesterday but they were out of my size. gonna try EU sites this week.

thanks boostd. i tried calling commonwealth yesterday but they were out of my size. gonna try EU sites this week.

Me too! I called DC & VA shops. The EU shops are dropping tonight...I gotta figure out which ones offer the best shipping...30euros shipped! Yikes!!

Lapstone and Hammer seems to be the only option tonight. I might just wait it out and see what resale looks like a month or two from now. To me these are pretty similar to Footpatrols 25th anniversary which i already have, so these aren’t really necessary.

Back
Top Bottom