Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I should have called Commonwealth when I had the chance! I was like $170 SHIPPED no TY!! LOL!! I can get them joints easy on WW drop day! A huge pile of Losses/ Skunks and I paid $214 from SOUTH AFRICA!!!! To boot I got the wrong size!! 7.5UK is 8.5US!! Only half up but I had a crack at my size if only I would have know Asics US-UK is not the same as New Balance.

IMG_0644.jpg

Guys, i’m hoping you can help: if i’m a eu 48 in adidas and eu 47.5 in Nike, what size will i be in an asics gel-trainer DS OG?

I cant believe it either. Now im not so upset at that extra shipping $$.

My pair should have been here today but snowstorm delayed them until tomorrow it looks like.

Is That A Wrap On These Wasabi's?

+1 on the Shock! Dope color way! And some what limited but nothing too crazy right? Not TOO many on ebay so we shall see. Once one pair goes for $300+ more will hit the market.

I want my natural size so I'm still looking out for a UK 7/ US 8.

Just when u think asics hype is dead, an average release at best, is nearly impossible to get. Hopefully all these upcoming releases will be whack just to avoid headaches

i managed to get a pair from overseas but it was expensive with the "EU tax". probably pretty close to what resell will settle down to, i imagine. ah well, i do like this colorway so i'm happy i got the shoe.

i have two friends who never cared about asics before, but were suddenly interested in this pair because of the japanese theme and those chopsticks that came from END, haha.

Back
Top Bottom