Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have the lavendar and the leather lining is a super nice touch. suede is soft enough. i just wish that they came with preforated toebox instead of solid

Any of you have the clot sand colorway? If so how nice are they?
I own both the sand and the lavander colorways. Both are killer but can get dirty easily due to the light color.
Shape/materials on the is very nice though. If you're into boxes try to get the faux grass special box. Its very cool and completely different from anything else I've seen.

Just put a bid in for a pair of sandy that ran a few times and had no bids with green box. $220 all in I can live with that ..bid should ride
I own both the sand and the lavander colorways. Both are killer but can get dirty easily due to the light color.
Shape/materials on the is very nice though. If you're into boxes try to get the faux grass special box. Its very cool and completely different from anything else I've seen.

Today wear...ninja slice!
IMAG7974.jpg

Well I won but looks like Another bidder and paypal skimming points on the exchange rate cost me....$240 ish but Retail was $220 so I am gonna call that a win.

Lowball these dudes on ebay

Seen the same pairs sitting for years

Man! Preach! Truth! I get so mad when these young boys think "The Game" only works one way! Prices fall, hype dies, and NB, Asics, Ect have a smaller pool. Clowns asking $500-$600 for footpatrol squds. Time and time again FB groups and Ebay listings same same same price....If it ain't selling you are priced too high! My fave cliches are " I am not in a hurry to sell!" and " I would rather give them away!"

Not every shoe holds value or even has value beyond it is a shoe!

Back
Top Bottom