Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What I’m saying is there is nothing special with the colorway imo, just black and white , is there any premium materials used at least ?
This collab is irrelevant but usually a collab is supposed to be more in term of quality, materials used or colorway, than a simple GR. they didn’t even make any effort to use different colour on the asics signs like the inside one could have been white and outside black or the other way around. Just would expect more creativity.
I got this one in cart but finally didn’t pull the trigger cause I know it would have been impulsive purchase.
But I’m just wondering what so appealing for this one to sold out so quickly:nerd:

What I’m saying is there is nothing special with the colorway imo, just black and white , is there any premium materials used at least ?
This collab is irrelevant but usually a collab is supposed to be more in term of quality, materials used or colorway, than a simple GR. they didn’t even make any effort to use different colour on the asics signs like the inside one could have been white and outside black or the other way around. Just would expect more creativity.
I got this one in cart but finally didn’t pull the trigger cause I know it would have been impulsive purchase.
But I’m just wondering what so appealing for this one to sold out so quickly:nerd:
The look of it to me and it was only $130

They're ok not a must have for me. I think people are just fienin for some asics. I don't think hype has much to do with them selling out fairly quickly. It's not like resellers are buying them. They know better than that by now i would think

D28_B2_D13-66_E2-4_F04-8_CF9-59_CD358_C784_B.jpg

Recent convo inspired wear
Personally I love this shoe, Very well executed imo

I still need to get this..unfortunately on the resell market for sure.

Lol seriously... It took me to PP & the price didn’t change. Haven’t gotten an email for the actual order yet though. I guess it comes later?
I contacted them because the pp email order form wasn’t going through. You can purchase directly on the site now and for $130.

Seriously slept on those Shinobi's today; figured I'd be able to go about my business and cop when I got home.

Anyone know where I could find a size 11 out there? Seems to be sold out at all the places that have already been linked. |l

Shinobis trying to sell for over 200 on stockx...its like kids wanna be cool for insta and buy anything lately to try and sell to be on the wave

Ahwww man! No discounts code! LOL!! I was looking to save 10% Thanks man! I played 27 holes of golf, got beers and Chinese food after, picked up my Easter order from bakery AND was still able to cop these! Yeah for $130 it is a nice clean shoe and from what I hear the materials are GR quality so it is what it is.... I am cool with it. They are named Shinobi for crying out loud! Many a day was wasted playing that game in my childhood!

Back
Top Bottom