Asics Love?!? Where is it?

46501618_1148757195288846_5194123204838293504_o.jpg

Lord

atmos collab. dunno how i feel about these lol. there's some part of me that actually likes them, but then another part of me that's like :sick:

Last dope asics drop were the navy packer jcrew Bucks

Navy bucks are my favorite shoes I have and turned me on to Asics. Wear them almost every day. Wish I could get more pairs of different gel lyte 3s, but I'm not paying resell, and from what I've seen recently, dope collabs have been tough to get in USA, so it is what it is.

yeah my last asics purchase was the navy bucks from jcrew then when i got them and saw the shape i knew i was done with asics for a while lol

orange kois shape is no better but the L from the red kois 3 years ago still hurts haha

So what are you guys doing about the Beams Afew? Paying resale, skipping, trading?

I already knew I was going to have to drop resale, but it's looking tough to find a pair for under $400, and I was kind of capped out at $320-$350 for these and even that I felt was excessive. Pairs looking like they're going for $400+ as of right now.

Cool shoe, but at those prices I don't mind missing them.

I was actually thinking about paying resale for the kois when I took an L. Woke up next morning and forgot about it completely lol.

Back
Top Bottom