Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lol wut so they ended up releasing the SW on R2 website.. I would not be surprised if that stock ended up at R2

IMG_20200808_193919_158.jpg

Won SW off ubiq. L on the co.jp this morning but this makes up for it

Nice congrats. I won the co.jp 1's, but I'd definitely have preferred the Asics lol. The mismatch will make it tough for me to wear, but the colors are really growing on me. Really want to grab a pair since I think GLIII are the shoe I have most of in the closet.

Nice congrats. I won the co.jp 1's, but I'd definitely have preferred the Asics lol. The mismatch will make it tough for me to wear, but the colors are really growing on me. Really want to grab a pair since I think GLIII are the shoe I have most of in the closet.

Same here. Won the co.jp trying for someone else, but missed on the GL3. First win in a while too, lol. I done messed up.

Looks like a wider release on SW's? I didn't see if that was confirmed or not previously, but EB has a raffle up on them.

What up what up.. I been in semi retirement mode but I’m back. Also seems that my feet shrank and now I go tts on asics

Asics got bigger! Well, GLIII at least.

The toe boxes got bulkier?! LOL

speaking of, I haven't bought a pair of retros Asics in a long while, if I can get SW's I will just the heritage aspect of it. I did get a pair of GEL-KAYANO 5 360 goretex during 1/2 off sale, and thought the Kayano 5 OG x Chemist creation grey's were dope, and picked those up.

8A0328A9-BC19-4523-90B5-3E8F6867E08F.jpeg

These are nice. I’m a fan.

Is there any way make the logo stay on tighter? All the pics I've seen show them kind of just protruding out.
Really wish they would've kept the logo on the shoe like the toddler pairs and not velcro like this.

Is there any way make the logo stay on tighter? All the pics I've seen show them kind of just protruding out.
Really wish they would've kept the logo on the shoe like the toddler pairs and not velcro like this.
I agree, I would have preferred no velcro by a long shot. It's weird, some angles it doesn't bother me and you cant even tell its velcro but others its pretty noticeable which I dont love.

I agree, I would have preferred no velcro by a long shot. It's weird, some angles it doesn't bother me and you cant even tell its velcro but others its pretty noticeable which I dont love.
Same with those Diamond dunks with the removable swoosh. Just protrudes too much.

Back
Top Bottom