Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Brought some old heat out!!
D5FEA6DF-80B9-45EE-BB46-28C0BF70BA81.jpeg

I know CDG will always do this but nothing about these warrants such a high price. All the materials are synthetic, like a regular GR. They do look good though if not amazing and come with spare greet flat laces.

4159EA0B-E501-4024-B8D6-A72AF7123C00.jpeg

Honest review. I knew the suede was going to be garbage synthetic, but it's a real shame that they couldn't use better materials especially considering it's CDG and they've increased the price significantly...That being said I still had to get a pair because they still look really cool and I can see them getting a good amount of wear. GLIII are prob the shoes I have most of in my closet, so a CDG collab on them was gonna be copped even with crap materials lol.

lol you must be a 12 or 13 because an 11 was pretty easy to get. Hell an 11 is even still in stock on dsm. I love it! Shoes should always be this easy to get.

Yessir 12 indeed. A lot of the retailers didn't even stock it, and the ones that did literally got 1 pair. I don't even think 13 was made, but I could be wrong. Definitely no 11.5 either so a lot of the 11.5 and 12 people were going for the same size.

Yessir 12 indeed. A lot of the retailers didn't even stock it, and the ones that did literally got 1 pair. I don't even think 13 was made, but I could be wrong. Definitely no 11.5 either so a lot of the 11.5 and 12 people were going for the same size.
I believe that! I’ve only seen a 12 in stock at one place and they only reason it was still there was because the store was taxing. I hope you can find a pair without having to pay a stupid amount

Yea the print on the toe being unique on every shoe is really nice. I’ll eventually let something go to get another pair

Back
Top Bottom