Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The pinks are on asics USA now FSR, but the misty pine have been sold out for a few days, every size. Really weird.
Ugh. I need both but the misty pines are on another level. Did they go live early and sell out or just haven’t been made active yet?

Ugh. I need both but the misty pines are on another level. Did they go live early and sell out or just haven’t been made active yet?

Pretty sure they went live early. I think US stores will be getting these in the next few weeks though, Asics releases have been really random and unorganized for the last year or two.

Just doesn't make sense that the pink pair that is part of the pack is still there in a FSR while these are all sold out though
I know its weird but they linked the "backstreets of Japan" pack to the website and they're "sold out." in a previous post they said this pack doesn't come out until later this month but then put them up on the site. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Plum Blossoms
A047A5D7-B390-488F-92E9-2675358CEA9D.jpeg

I know its weird but they linked the "backstreets of Japan" pack to the website and they're "sold out." in a previous post they said this pack doesn't come out until later this month but then put them up on the site. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sadly they never updated on the 9th either, or after that.

Just got them recently but have to get rid of a grail, along with some other Asics. Looking to get another car so some stuff has to go.

If anyone is looking for DS US11.5 Dried Rose GLV shoot me a message.

I also have Mita GLIII 25th anni, Kicks Lab GLIII, and some GLV to get rid of.

Fyi, RetailMeNot has 10% cashback at asics.com if anyone hasn't pulled the trigger on the blossom pinks yet. Couldn't find any promo codes, but I figured $108 shipped is a good enough price for me.

So update on my Asics.com order. I made another separate order for the Misty Pines last (size 11) night after midnight eastern. It's held so far . Maybe they went up early so that why they cancelled the first order? Dunno. right now I have another order they have not cancelled so far. sorry for spamming the thread just want to give anyone who wants these all the info they need.

So update on my Asics.com order. I made another separate order for the Misty Pines last (size 11) night after midnight eastern. It's held so far . Maybe they went up early so that why they cancelled the first order? Dunno. right now I have another order they have not cancelled so far. sorry for spamming the thread just want to give anyone who wants these all the info they need.
Yeah, my order is still breathing, so here's hoping. I paid the extra $5 for 2-day shipping as an experiment to see if they'll come double-boxed this way. My plum blossoms just came in a bag when I used standard shipping last week.

Thx for the update, doesnt make sense why it would get cancelled when they just released

Back
Top Bottom