Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Look back a page. AceofJays has the green pair.
Almost unDS‘d ‘em today, but got “matchy” :lol:

52399597623_512ba231c8_c.jpg

Bunch of new pairs of gel-lyte 3's recently

A few of these are getting copped especially the flannel/tweed looking pairs...They have a pendleton vibe

Question on HAL Studios Gel-1130 sizing - GL3/GLV size 9.5 , what should I get for 1130? Thanks much!

Question on HAL Studios Gel-1130 sizing - GL3/GLV size 9.5 , what should I get for 1130? Thanks much!
I don't own any gel 1130's but I know you can go on the asics site and try the true fit option for a different pair of 1130's that are in stock.

9.5 IMO. I’m super curious how many they produced for the “ADVANCE ORDER PLATFORM” for the new drop 🧐

Sounds like HAL goin the ALD route like they did with NB 550’s/1300’s.

I mean I’m with it but I know it’ll be limited because materials for this shoe gotta be limited but by how much remains seen.

Wouldn’t sleep on orderin your pair if you can.

4am EST window opening sucks but it is what it is

these gonna have a ton of interest now unfortunately. a lot of early remarks of "soty" for the first pair

I’m hoping for an early link from the past purchase, I know it’s gonna be OD 😅. Also, I feel like there’s 3rd color comin; I swear I saw another pair in one of the stories

Kind of guessed it would be **** show on the HAL Studios site. Keep getting error messages, no order confirmation but according to the site message it says I got 3 advance orders in lol
Errors on this side as well, but says I have an order in and my card has been charged. I just hope I got my 11.5 because it kept on saying error then I clicked on 11 with the same issues… Hoping the 11.5 went through.

Glad I’m not the only one up at the a$$crack of dawn gettin errors; I’ve got 2 “Advanced Orders” showing on their site, no confirmation, but 4 charges on my card :lol:

Edit: They advised to email them if you have multiple orders showing and that they’re sending confirmations now 🙏🏾

Last edited:
Just did Hal site and everything went smooth. No errors on my 10.5. I received my confirmation email, but no charge on my card. Hopefully it goes through. I'm not gonna lie, I will probably forgot I ordered these and the delivery in spring will be a nice surprise lol

Got my order confirmation for a size 9. Set it, charge it, then forget it for a while. Looking forward to a nice surprise for Shoe of the Year 2023 😆

Keep checking your emails. Just got email confirmation for 1 order 6 hours after placing it. Expect the other 2 pending charges to be dropped. Phew!

Just did Hal site and everything went smooth. No errors on my 10.5. I received my confirmation email, but no charge on my card. Hopefully it goes through. I'm not gonna lie, I will probably forgot I ordered these and the delivery in spring will be a nice surprise lol

Curious the range of your order I submitted at 4:45 est and am in the mid 1100s

Back
Top Bottom