Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Packers x Asics coming soon? Hope they turn out nice... loving the abundance of runner collabs though :smokin

Also, Three Lies wider release should be Sep. 13th...

Last edited:
Are these the joints Concept is hooking y'all up with first dibs?

There's supposedly a different pair of concepts NB releasing first that havent surfaced yet on the usual blogs/sites. Dont know if that's the pair referred to in the email though.

What's the deal? I work in a sneaker store and put in about 40 hours per week. I am looking for a pair that can get me through my shifts, any suggestions?

Please, I know there's new people in here but for all our sakes please look back into the pages before you ask a question. Especially one that's been answered within the last two pages. 

And don't spam posts. It looks stupid, especially when they have nothing to do with the thread itself. 

Each model has different sizes. You have look at the boxes and read them. The best thing is to try and find a store to try them on. I know that's not always an option though.

GEL LYTE 3 - run narrow. people normally size up half a size.

GEL SAGA - run big. people normally stay TTS or some even size down.

GT-ll - run TTS but there are occasions where people have went half up and down on them. 
thanks to you and the others! :D

and no, they have same sizing on box.. only Euro was different, which was my problem (and looking 2xx pages back.. well :wink: )

Yeah, I saw that after you posted that. I really don't know what that is about. Maybe a Euro person can let us know why it's like that. 

Every time people post sizing info I feel like I dont know my shoe size :lol:

Or maybe my opinion is skewed because I like my shoes too tight. Half size up is never an option for me and for some shoes lately I have been going a whole size down :stoneface:

I think some of the confusion is from the fact that some models are not the same size as others. So when people say. TTS or Half size up/down they mean from that model and not from other shoes in that line.

I don't see how people have hundreds of kicks with the same size on every pair. For me I have to go a half size down just from a shoe being the low top version of a model

Last edited:
I don't see how people have hundreds of kicks with the same size on every pair. For me I have to go a half size down just from a shoe being the low top version of a model
id say 95% of the shoes in my closet are all size 12, a select few are 11.5 ..i own one pair in 11 thats sperrys and a 10.5 in chucks (they run stupid big for some reason lol)

Every time people post sizing info I feel like I dont know my shoe size
laugh.gif

Or maybe my opinion is skewed because I like my shoes too tight. Half size up is never an option for me and for some shoes lately I have been going a whole size down
indifferent.gif

I think some of the confusion is from the fact that some models are not the same size as others. So when people say. TTS or Half size up/down they mean from that model and not from other shoes in that line.

Mane i've have 164 pairs of size 10.5 and i can easily say almost all fit TTS besides my Nike Air Penny 1's those things run big, but JB, Saucony, Asics, Nike Runner's pretty much run true to size. Also put into factor i have a narrow foot so runner's are kind to me yahmean. 

Last edited:
Kinda funny to see a lot of pair of the Three Lies just sitting on eBay. A lot sold with people falling for it and feeling desperate not wanting to miss out but there seem to be just as many that haven't. Some resellers got greedy and listed them super high with nobody biting, have been reducing the price since...if they don't sell them soon they're gonna miss more potential profit when they hit that wider release.

They might be the biggest disappointment so far this year, in my book. I had high hopes for them when I saw them in SneakerFreaker. 

Kinda funny to see a lot of pair of the Three Lies just sitting on eBay. A lot sold with people falling for it and feeling desperate not wanting to miss out but there seem to be just as many that haven't. Some resellers got greedy and listed them super high with nobody biting, have been reducing the price since...if they don't sell them soon they're gonna miss more potential profit when they hit that wider release.
yeah i agree i bought mine for $380 overnight shipping in size 10.5 i see the lowest one going right now for $350 shipped... I just had to buy them when they first popped on the Bay because of the whole debacle that occured with the STA store online release and missing the first wider release of them. I agree though I could see them dropping to about 300$ once it's all said and done.

Last edited:
yeah i agree i bought mine for $380 overnight shipping in size 10.5 i see the lowest one going right now for $350 shipped... I just had to buy them when they first popped on the Bay because of the whole debacle that occured with the STA store online release and missing the first wider release of them. I agree though I could see them dropping to about 300$ once it's all said and done.
The demand isn't as high as people think, for now anyway. A lot of people that missed out are pinning their hopes on the wider release, just like the STA. When they failed on round two the prices went even higher. $380 is a bit much though. I sold my pair for $280 shipped via PP invoice.

Last edited:
The demand isn't as high as people think, for now anyway. A lot of people that missed out are pinning their hopes on the wider release, just like the STA. When they failed on round two the prices went even higher. $380 is a bit much though. I sold my pair for $280 shipped via PP invoice.
What size do you wear? Yeah Mane... I was so pissed that before the STA online store release the STA were going for 275-290$ on ebay and after the release it's now out of my price range, I can't see myself paying $400 for any shoe. I'm was second guessing paying $380 for the "Three Lies". There has only been 3 shoes that I've paid $300 + dollars on since i started getting into shoes back in 08' & that was $330 for the Jordan XI Bred from the countdown pack on vintagekicks.com (FLC) & the Gel Lyte III "Knicks" for $365 & the "Three Lies" for $380... 

Last edited:
They might be the biggest disappointment so far this year, in my book. I had high hopes for them when I saw them in SneakerFreaker. 
Agreed. St. Alfred's have been my favorite GL3 this year. Unfortunately, I don't own them :frown:

$380?  Damn.

To each his own, but I'll be damned if I pay anywhere near that much for a newly released shoe.  Could've scored some tried and true gems instead of the Asics du jour.  

Back
Top Bottom