Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thank you sir! Also for those who know sneaker lounge I believe is running a by one get one 30% off or something like that.

Must not cop. Man I'm trying y best not to cop too much after my bday.

Yr Damb pics of the fear 3s, this, the brons.

I'm bout to ban myself from NT for a minute lol.

Will go back and rep when I'm on my comp later

Yo asics bruhs premier just got in the pink toe gl3s for retail plus $8 ship. One of the better GRs this year grab em before they're gone. Comes out to $108 total.

Last edited:
Is it me, or are 11.5s in the pink toe joints virtually nonexistent?

I've seen one online so far and it was from a dude overseas.

those pink toes are clean but I couldnt rock those.... as for the other blk/orange pair I know they were on euro sites to preorder but didnt know any websites that had them.

Which color V's?

Thanks man, Ill p
those miamis looking tooooo clean in the background and those gel 5s is ight too
thanks man Ill put up a nice photo when the 6 pairs arrive, I have i'll have 20 pairs by then, follow instagram if yous want : liamparsons4

Newest pickups, 3lies are dope to me. I hate when people who want them, don't get them and complain out the a**... Then say the shoes are ugly lmao funny how bitter some can be.

Regardless, these are fly and will be UNDS'n at The Rehab pool party with Snoop Lion

Newest pickups, 3lies are dope to me. I hate when people who want them, don't get them and complain out the a**... Then say the shoes are ugly lmao funny how bitter some can be.

Regardless, these are fly and will be UNDS'n at The Rehab pool party with Snoop Lion
Words never spoken so true.

Last edited:

Dat toe though. :smh:

Not a fan of the three lies at all :s Only pick them up for retail price never seller . No offence

lmao whats wrong with the toe exactly?

Im too big of a guy to worry about shape unless its narrow. Like a toe raised a little more will affect my 300lb frame from how they look lol

and id barely pay over retail for any asics, just me....

The problem with the toe was that in the initial pictures the material looked completely different. Then, when the non-doctored photos started coming out people saw what it really looked like. Completely changed people's minds. Just saying, they could have done a much better job on those. That's all, simply my opinion.

In other news, if people are still looking for these:

Head here: http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=20144

I think they tried to hard to make something abit like the salmon toes, and the colourway was just not working. I wouldn't pay anything but the retail price... Im seeing re sellers on ebay sellin then for 250-300 (not like the usual 340+ on usual collabs)

Back
Top Bottom