Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got my pair yesterday... Pretty happy with em for the most part. Tried em on real quick last night, felt snug, but don't feel like they'd be uncomfortable. Went TTS btw.

Hey guys,

im thinking of buying the gel saga mint/black, but the euro sizing confuse me.

I have a gel lyte 3 in euro 41,5 / us9  / 27cm,  but the gel saga would be euro 42,5 / us9 (also 27cm)...

[font=klekt_narrow, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]do it fit the same in us9? anyone have those 2 models and can give advise? [/font]

[font=klekt_narrow, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]thanks [/font]
wink.gif

Last edited:
Mark my Syntax.. 2014 will be the year of the Runner & 2015 will be the year of the real Nike Air Mag #AutoLockLacing

Mane if Asics had an similar system and interface as NikeId... Poop would get heated if they did a 4 week selection on each model of each classic runners models. True Death To The Reseller!

Last edited:
Please, I know there's new people in here but for all our sakes please look back into the pages before you ask a question. Especially one that's been answered within the last two pages. 

And don't spam posts. It looks stupid, especially when they have nothing to do with the thread itself. 

Each model has different sizes. You have look at the boxes and read them. The best thing is to try and find a store to try them on. I know that's not always an option though.

GEL LYTE 3 - run narrow. people normally size up half a size.

GEL SAGA - run big. people normally stay TTS or some even size down.

GT-ll - run TTS but there are occasions where people have went half up and down on them. 

Last edited:
Received that same email from Concepts. I appreciate the offer and it's good to see that they are being proactive about the situation. This might actually work out for the better as I actually really like the 998 they're coming out with (based on the small preview photo from the HB Essentials post).

Let's see if they actually follow through with it.

I love Asics but I'd be ecstatic if that happened to me. I would've gotten the Three Lies but for $175? Nah. Even just seeing that one view of the 998, they look better and it's a more comfortable shoe IMO.

Can't wait to hear how terribly they handle this first dibs situation when the time comes. Should be good for a few pages of salty comedy. At least they are trying to fix things though.

Last edited:
Got these in today.

They look dope.

You can believe me or you can not, no one is forcing you to. I have literally nothing to gain by posting info here besides loss of my own time and yet I do. I only do because I think some people may appreciate it. But believing the shop that is making a profit/gain off of you is always foolish, I remember just a few weeks ago in the SB thread mad people were believing the **** BP was saying about how the QS was cancelled. After all why wouldn't you if you don't know their usual antics, why would a shop lie to you about it's own product. Well that turned out to be a load of BS what a surprise. Point is shops will lie straight to your face if its profitable, BP is just so stupid they always get caught for it, but plenty of other places get away with it all the time. It's like believing a weed dealer that yeah there's exactly 1G in that dub and its the best **** you'll ever see lol.

Took a shot early this AM of the "sneaker freaker trio" before I shipped out the 3Ls. All shoes are exactly the same sz10 and DS exactly as I received them. You can be the judge of who was the best and who was the worst.

STAs are my fav but flamingos look the best in this pic.

Well .. this is a start.

Lets see if they actually stay true to their word.

Considering the fact that they sold multiple pairs of the 3 Lies to the same people (and out the backdoor) while many other would-be customers were left hanging, it would take much more than 10% and first dibs on their next shoe to gain me back as a customer.

What about all those people who waited in line, including myself, who got f***ed over due to disorderly and supsicious business conduct? Where is our first dibs at the next shoe??

I just purchased a pair of GTIIs and they fit like GLIIIs to me. So I would go half size up on those two models. Sagas, I would stay TTs

Back
Top Bottom