Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The grey pair are

ronnie-fieg-asics-super-series-_9.jpg
So are the changes to the shape supposed to be closer to the OG from 1990 or something else? I’m confused…

HAL Studios better come through with that April delivery of the 1130 Forest pre-order. Or better yet, surprise us all with an unexpected early delivery :D

Really hope they fly under the radar and I can grab a pair at a good price. They look so good and love my Earth pair.

HAL Studios better come through with that April delivery of the 1130 Forest pre-order. Or better yet, surprise us all with an unexpected early delivery :D

You just reminded me that I have those in order. April will get here pretty quick! Looking forward to the HAL 1130.

They're already sold out in bigger sizes unfortunately. Hopefully they restock.
Women's colourway = lower heel to toe ratio, less foam, different width though right? I could be wrong. Great looking pair though no doubt!

Multis came in from the Wish sale. Suede on some parts like the toe is very nice, while the other sections are ok. Overall very happy. They even came with a couple of extra laces if you didn't like the mismatched rope ones.

IMG_4694.JPG
IMG_4695.JPG
IMG_4696.JPG
IMG_4697.JPG
Wish they did a “What The” for the GL3. These 5s are nice but that silhouette ain’t wide friendly at all.

Wish they did a “What The” for the GL3. These 5s are nice but that silhouette ain’t wide friendly at all.

Yeah a GL3 with a similar design would have been really nice. I never realized the GLV was on the narrow side.

Back
Top Bottom