Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Meh. They look doo doo in that pic. Or maybe because son is wearing those corny pants. Anybody got pics of them on feet with regular jeans on?
I think these could look dope with black or white laces. But you're right, the pants definitely make them look worse in this picture...

I get what they were trying to do, the statue has that shiny toe and they wanted to capture. I just think that they could have done a better job, either by going full leather on the toe box or full suade and using different shades to capture that gold toe shading the statue has. As it stands it looks bleh and I wouldnt wear them.

^^^ I like the CW and execution, just not a fan of the Colo' 85. Will sit this one out most likely....

Last edited:
idk that on foot pic of the hanon pair got me like :ohwell:

i was all in with the PR photo, idk now. Prob pass and just grab those blue camos

would anyone happen to have the style and color code for the white/pink/purple gel lyte iii's? thanks in advance
[h1] [/h1]

I'm a sucker for Au toes

2 weeks to go until the Bricks and Mortars drop.

(Note: these are the recalled mesh tongue version from last year - not the official canvas tongue set to drop September 14)

Reactions: God
2 weeks to go until the Bricks and Mortars drop.

(Note: these are the recalled mesh tongue version from last year - not the official canvas tongue set to drop September 14)
way better than the last 2-3 Asics collabos. These are really dope and actually wearable.

Wowwwww... Someone customized their Saint Alfreds, and they look so much better. Could just painted the midsole and I woulda liked it, but dayum.

So being new to asics and all these collabs, I really like those brick and mortars... How difficult will they be to get? I can't see myself paying more than retail for a pair of asics...

Btw... Wore GL3s for the first time last night, got my true size 13, they fit fine. Pretty comfy for a retro shoe. I was somewhat impressed. Asics will def see some of my $$ in the future.

So being new to asics and all these collabs, I really like those brick and mortars... How difficult will they be to get? I can't see myself paying more than retail for a pair of asics...

Btw... Wore GL3s for the first time last night, got my true size 13, they fit fine. Pretty comfy for a retro shoe. I was somewhat impressed. Asics will def see some of my $$ in the future.
These will be far more limited than any of the latest collab releases. Pretty sure there's under 500 of each model.

Back
Top Bottom