Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So being new to asics and all these collabs, I really like those brick and mortars... How difficult will they be to get? I can't see myself paying more than retail for a pair of asics...

Btw... Wore GL3s for the first time last night, got my true size 13, they fit fine. Pretty comfy for a retro shoe. I was somewhat impressed. Asics will def see some of my $$ in the future.
These will be far more limited than any of the latest collab releases. Pretty sure there's under 500 of each model.
Ehh... Oh well. Ill try if online, if I don't get em no biggie.

I will be grabbing many pairs of the Brick x Mortar , Will sell afew pairs aswell..
I hate people like you.... And some of your resell posts, depending on what's said will get you suspended. Just a heads up.

I will be grabbing many pairs of the Brick x Mortar , Will sell afew pairs aswell..
How are you planning on grabbing a few pairs? HALs not like Concepts - they have limits to ensure the people who want to cop the shoes and wear them, instead of flipping them are able to do so.

What
Ehh... Oh well. Ill try if online, if I don't get em no biggie.
I hate people like you.... And some of your resell posts, depending on what's said will get you suspended. Just a heads up.
what resell posts? Nevermind , I was trying to lend a hand to people who cant purchase them, I have done it before and have people whocan vouch for me. Sorry to the people who have inboxed me lately but people like this ruin it.

HE'S NOT RUINING IT MAN.

YOUR POST DIDNT REALLY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HELPING EITHER.

IF U WANT TO HELP THAT'S COOL

BUT IF YOURE JUST STATING YOURE RESELLING IT VIOLATES DA SITE RULES.

HOWEVER, THANKS FOR DA OFFER TO HELP. IM SURE MOST PEOPLE WOULD OFFER THEIR SERVICES FOR RELEASES ON OUR SIDE OF DA GLOBE IN EXCHANGE FOR YOURS.

PAIX.

HE'S NOT RUINING IT MAN. I know and I do retail + shipping , in return I would ask for a reserve pair of collabs/special drops .. Thats all

HOWEVER, THANKS FOR DA OFFER TO HELP. IM SURE MOST PEOPLE WOULD OFFER THEIR SERVICES FOR RELEASES ON OUR SIDE OF DA GLOBE IN EXCHANGE FOR YOURS.

PAIX.
HE'S NOT RUINING IT MAN. I usually do retail price + shipping in return I get a c

PAIX.

I'm not sure he will even be able to help. Prices in Australia are often 50% higher than they are in the US. I do a good amount of business with Aussies they will pay $50 in shipping because it still ends up costing less than it would if they were to go to their local store.

So many companies raise the prices of goods in Australia (even non-physical goods like software) that the government actually encourages importation via a third party.

Last edited:
Yo premier got all their asics on sale dis weekend for 20% off, use code labor2013. Jus picked up the pink toe GRs for $88 shipped. Going fast tho so be quick.

the backbreaker for buying from australia is the high cost of shipping to the US. it's much higher than getting something shipped from asia or europe. the good thing is at least the exchange rate is back to being totally in our favor, where as it was the complete opposite during times of the slowed US economy. plus who knows what US retail will be. $165 for concepts through concepts own site? so depending on pricing, it may be kind of a wash.

PYS just put up the white/pink gel lyte 3s and purple gt2s as well. I'm still debating on the gel lyte 3s ... anyone got a good on foot shot with shorts?

I think HAL may be releasing the two shoes as a 'Pack' i think it was 300-350 for both shoes, and I'll be lining up with afew of my mates (5) try get some pairs together. 500 or less will be released world wide apparently

^ bruh I know you said you were going to do this to "help folks out" but it's soundin more and more like you're reselling.

I cant wait to see the posts on how ugly the HAL are after people didnt cop.... opinons tend to sway when people dont cop haha

Will be getting my sz13, sure I have a connect lined up so Im geeked.

Back
Top Bottom