Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those are growing on me....only 2160 I've liked so far.....
I actually like the kith ones because it gets rid of the color matched stripe on the midsole and also slightly yellows the mesh and midsole. I think sometimes on these white mesh runners the off white treatment looks well.

These are nice too but prime examples of a shoes that might look better with the off white accents

Screenshot_20230720_212748_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230720_212100_Chrome.jpg

This other new color way though shows, at least in my opinion, how the off white treatment looks good.

Screenshot_20230720_213519_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one who looks at these 4-digit collabs and thinks they look like all the GR running shoes I completely ignored at Diick's Sporting Goods for the last 25 years?
Everything has its ups and downs. Mesh runners are in just like were in the early 2000s. New balance is hot right now when a few years ago you could find 993s sitting on Joe's Outlet site for like $99. Hell, even Jordan 1s were heavily discounted when they were released.

Personal preference is still a thing though so not liking something no matter their current hype is always valid. I've always been into runners more than Jordans, dunks, etc. so I don't mind their resurgence. I don't understand why people pay thousands for Travis Scott shoes personally. They do absolutely nothing for me.

But after saying all that, yes, I can see how you could think that. Ha.

Last edited:
Everything has its ups and downs. Mesh runners are in just like were in the early 2000s. New balance is hot right now when a few years ago you could find 993s sitting on Joe's Outlet site for like $99. Hell, even Jordan 1s were heavily discounted when they were released.

Personal preference is still a thing though so not liking something no matter their current hype is always valid. I've always been into runners more than Jordans, dunks, etc. so I don't mind their resurgence. I don't understand why people pay thousands for Travis Scott shoes personally. They do absolutely nothing for me.

But after saying all that, yes, I can see how you could think that. Ha.
I'm completely the opposite, as a child of the 80s it was strictly bball shoes for me, runners were for "old people". As a yeezer:lol: now myself and wanting more comfortable shoes to add to the lineup I've recently been searching for runners I can "f with"

NB runners just don't do it for me, I have one pair of 990v3s though. I scooped these up recently, first pair of Asic runners in years.
asics.jpg

I've been going back and forth between those Naked 1130s and the Kith light blue. Can't decide which one to grab.

Back
Top Bottom