Asics Love?!? Where is it?

1692190649740.jpeg

drop 2 asics skateboarding

Jesus Christ , just woke up to da news......idk why I saw da EU time and figured it was da US , welp on to da other one unless resell isn't bad like the last pair.

Might be able to get it at retail if other retailers get them like the last cw.
I have not seen any draws , not even on asics website, last pair was all over da place , I hit on sns , and remember entering for End , Kith , and it was on asics as coming soon.....not sure what going on.

The Forest ones dropped at multiple spots after their initial release, and that information wasn't announced until a couple days after the release. There's still some hope.

so its been sold out on HAL site? Can't tell bc of their order system

Yes its all sold out. I was 30 min late this am and size 8-10 were sold out. Missed out on my size 9.

Hopefully other retailers will get this but its not looking good

I missed out too, but deep down inside I know I really don't need them, FOMO is living rent free right now

That's my feeling at da moment , I Def don't NEED em....do I like em ....hell ****ing yea....but it was retail or bust on these regardless....and not an oz of fomo over here either

Guess I'm not alone in totally spacing and forgetting the drop. Worst part is I was awake and at the gym at that time too. :lol:

Asics_sportstyle account on IG mentioned a release later this month in one of the post comments

Last edited:
Recent pickups:

I just doubled up on the black SCLAWs, absolutely digging them-my favorite silhouette right now. Novablast 3s feel like clouds during my morning runs and I’m going to break in the FLEXKEEs once I get a chance to session some mellow ledges and curbs.

Attachments

• IMG_5642.jpeg
    IMG_5642.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5644.jpeg
    IMG_5644.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5647.jpeg
    IMG_5647.jpeg
    518.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5646.jpeg
    IMG_5646.jpeg