Asics Love?!? Where is it?

picked up another pair of japan pros

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0625.jpeg

IMG_0638.jpeg

Picked up the Needles x EX89 to add to my collection.

Not the most impressive pair TBH but there's novelty in a black pair of these, first black pair that I know of, and I love the silhouette so adding the "hot" versions of these for retail is always welcomed.

Materials aren't as good as other pairs that I have, the shape is superior though.

20231009_203746.jpg
20231009_204347.jpg
20231009_204834.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up the Needles x EX89 to add to my collection.

Not the most impressive pair TBH but there's novelty in a black pair of these, first that I know of and I love the silhouette so adding the hot versions of these for retail is a welcomed.

Materials aren't as good as other pairs that I have, personally but the shape is superior to a couple other pairs that I have.

20231009_203746.jpg
20231009_204347.jpg
20231009_204834.jpg

Was very tempted by them, but I still have the Stray Rats NB 991 I have yet to wear. Can't really go wrong with a black/purp combo.

A lot of ppl give less of a **** about sneakers than we here at NT do and just put some **** on their feet if they hear it's comfortable. Or sometimes people just see a shoe, think it looks cool, and go get it. It ain't that deep.

Not asics, but article from earlier this year that sheds light on the subject. Made it free for y'all to read https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/05/style/hokas-fashion.html

A lot of ppl give less of a **** about sneakers than we here at NT do and just put some **** on their feet if they hear it's comfortable. Or sometimes people just see a shoe, think it looks cool, and go get it. It ain't that deep.

Not asics, but article from earlier this year that sheds light on the subject. Made it free for y'all to read https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/05/style/hokas-fashion.html

Kind of contradictory, this article with it's various reasons suggests that it's pretty deep.

What I said ain't that deep. I provided the article if you want more depth. But you just don't get it and that's ok. Other people do and that's ok for them.

What I said ain't that deep. I provided the article if you want more depth. But you just don't get it and that's ok. Other people do and that's ok for them.

Sure, people don't think long and hard about purchases, but the article shows how trying to pinpoint how a trend became popular is, which may or may not influence their purchase. Sometimes things become popular out of nowhere and for no real reason, it's a complex thing.

Da Notre deal came in :
20231011_222744.jpg

I hate to say it cuz if they look good in pics they should look good in hands.....but my lord these are way better in hand than in pics....da plastic tabs are like a Salmon color ,as opposed to orange how I've seen them in pics....and boy da quality is up there.

Dare I say these > the last HAL's , not by much ...but it there could be an argument

Da Notre deal came in :
20231011_222744.jpg

I hate to say it cuz if they look good in pics they should look good in hands.....but my lord these are way better in hand than in pics....da plastic tabs are like a Salmon color ,as opposed to orange how I've seen them in pics....and boy da quality is up there.

Dare I say these > the last HAL's , not by much ...but it there could be an argument

Nice. What was the Notre deal you're referring to? TIA

yup....clean nonetheless

Nice. What was the Notre deal you're referring to? TIA
Thank fam . It was a 20% off for both colorways on Notre that a brethren had posted about a week ago, not sure if its still good but alot of sizes flew , still hit da sweet spot of $100 shipped which I couldn't pass being that 1130's are becoming my go to's lately cuz comfort...

Back
Top Bottom