Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not all Asics, but too lazy to take a separate picture. 

What looks better with jeans/pants iyo? Asic or NB? Nb are more bulky than the Asic so I'm thinking Asic are better huh? Kinda off topic but I was gonna pull trigger on 999.

What looks better with jeans/pants iyo? Asic or NB? Nb are more bulky than the Asic so I'm thinking Asic are better huh? Kinda off topic but I was gonna pull trigger on 999.
NB are not bulky lol. They both look good with jeans/pants.

is the $350 alot for a ds pair of 10.5 gl3 woei? the pricing on ebay is everywhere/ the one up on ebay are 700+ but the 3 sold the past 2 months have bee 300 and below lol? 
350 is a lot to spend on any shoe. But I guess that is just me if people truly feel these are worth $700 :smh:

Last edited:
Whatever suits your style, I wear both and they both look good.  

Also, the brand is "Asics" not "Asic". That's like calling Adidas  "Adida"

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Didn't even realize I typed it like that. Oops, happens a lot from my cellphone. The autotype thing.

Last edited:
:lol: dude asked a sizing question and someone quoted him and told him to go back a couple pages. Why didn't you just answer his question since you took the time to even reply? Corny

Uh oh. The hypebesst gonna catch on real soon an I just got my first pair. Can't believe how perfect these fit and comfy. Also look so damn good on the feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom