Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That was for Euro sites wasn't it? Seemed like those shops sold out in-store even before they hit online. I was hoping that places like Kith, Packer, etc in US would release as well... If not, I'm a little bummed on missing out on these. Any leads (besides eBay) would be appreciated.
What size?

Those Liites are tough. Nice shot, PecKLe.
Thanks!

That was for Euro sites wasn't it? Seemed like those shops sold out in-store even before they hit online. I was hoping that places like Kith, Packer, etc in US would release as well... If not, I'm a little bummed on missing out on these. Any leads (besides eBay) would be appreciated.
What size are you looking for?

Can't wait for these Mortars. And looking forward to those Asics Bait Gel Sagas too. 
You and me both Kodie

sharing some asics love :D

These look nice

[Again where you guys are from they could be popular. Not from my area an they are not sold in the malls around here. Positive. I understand I rubbed you guys the wrong way an all. Facts are facts.....how many rappers on instagram been posted up in em? Answer me that an provide pics. Thanks. Also they are on eastbay FSR........pretty sure they aren't "that hot" yet.

:lol: Guess you got proven wrong

Have you looked at the prices before you said this? Even GR ones are going for over retail.

the gel lyte iii movement started in 2006 & has been picking up heavy since 2011.

You can blame the collabos and sneaker blogs.

Not that many rappers an those honestly aren't even the popular ones like that. Wale or a meek mill posted on these would have more effect be honest. Like I said they on eastbay fsr. Sorry I rustled jimmmies but they aren't that hot yet. Never seen anyone with em around my way. I don't live in the sticks. I also go to bos and NYC an I never noticed em like that.

Not that many rappers an those honestly aren't even the popular ones like that. Wale or a meek mill posted on these would have more effect be honest. Like I said they on eastbay fsr. Sorry I rustled jimmmies but they aren't that hot yet. Never seen anyone with em around my way. I don't live in the sticks. I also go to bos and NYC an I never noticed em like that.

good please just wear "hot" shoes or whatever Kanye is wearing

just because you dont see them in your area doesnt mean they are not a hot selling shoe ...

dont really want to compare these to Jordan but in your argument it works... where i live if I went to the mall or anywhere in my town i would probably see 1 person IF THAT with a retro, that doesnt mean they arent hot because we all know they are. How long have some of the retros this year sit with FSR on sites and in stores, means nothing about the brand

Just saying

Last edited:
These are slick :smokin

Last edited:
So I'm hearing the HAL shop only lets you get your own size... Unless you know someone over there that's your size, good luck on getting help.

I'm not sure... A FB group I'm in, some dude in the US was asking for help, and someone local to the shop mentioned it.

I noticed the Camo/Captain Blue GLiii is no longer on hanon-shop.com (preorder section or asics section).

I've never pre-ordered from them before, is it standard practice for them to remove items when they are about to ship?  

That would be a nice early surprise, I've seen them popping up often on instagram the past couple days.

hey guys quick questions if you dont mind answering.

which places in the U.S. are confirmed for the brick mortar pack?

also which places are confirmed for three lies x cncpts collab?

appreciate any answers!

Hmm..Usually they just take away the price and sizes and label it "Sold Out"
Not with preorders. In the past, ive noticed with new balances anyway, they are just pulled to prevent overselling as sdubl guessed.
if you think about it, why would they want to put sold out on a shoe that hasnt even released yet.

hey guys quick questions if you dont mind answering.

which places in the U.S. are confirmed for the brick mortar pack?

also which places are confirmed for three lies x cncpts collab?

appreciate any answers!
I thought the three lies came out last month? Or is there another release?

Anyone remember what the three lies were going for on CNCPTS
and
Maybe the shipping?

Someone local selling them for $200, considering picking them up or should i just wait for the wide scale release

Anyone remember what the three lies were going for on CNCPTS

and

Maybe the shipping?
Someone local selling them for $200, considering picking them up or should i just wait for the wide scale release

$200 isn't bad if there weren't a wider release. I'd just wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom