Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So Undefeated will have em next weekend.... FCFS do you guys think ppl will line up overnight for them? These will be my first pair of asics hopefully i can grab the whole pack :smile:

These should make up for the DB5 fiasco

Kith sold a few 8 1/2 to the public and one sz 9 who went to the first guy in line. Those szs were really sparce at kith today.

Edit: I'm not even sure how many of those they sold. Was a very small amount and couldve not even had those sizes to begin with. I'm talking about the mortars, I have no clue on the bricks

Last edited:
Kith sold a few 8 1/2 to the public and one sz 9 who went to the first guy in line. Those szs were really sparce at kith today.

Edit: I'm not even sure how many of those they sold. Was a very small amount and couldve not even had those sizes to begin with. I'm talking about the mortars, I have no clue on the bricks

I personally want either one. No big deal though I'll wait for Ronnie's lava Vs :smokin

finally got home, here are some pics

Last edited:
thanks guys, got lucky with this release :D after the dbV fiasco at ntny last week I deserved something nice lol

thanks guys, got lucky with this release :D after the dbV fiasco at ntny last week I deserved something nice lol

How do these runs compared to J's? This will be my first pair wondering if my regular sz8 would do it or i should half down

How do these runs compared to J's? This will be my first pair wondering if my regular sz8 would do it or i should half down
didn't even try em on yet. Mostly likely an 11 1/2 will b somewhat small but whether or not I can cope with it is the question. Saucony shadow 5000s in an 11 1/2 are manageable on my foot. I'll let u know when I try it on later

asics needs to do an ID type thing with their shoes. i know i'd cook up a good 4 or 5 pairs

Wont happen .. same reason Jordan Brand wont do that with retros. Will take away from the "exclusivity/notable" colorways. I dont think its a bad idea at all but yeah its neither here nor there so ...

asics needs to do an ID type thing with their shoes. i know i'd cook up a good 4 or 5 pairs

Wont happen .. same reason Jordan Brand wont do that with retros. Will take away from the "exclusivity/notable" colorways. I dont think its a bad idea at all but yeah its neither here nor there so ...
New balance has had a very successful ID program with a few retro models...

Ok this is how KITH when down today
Mortars
Sizes and quantity
9-2
10-3
10.5-3
11-11
11.5-8
12-6

Bricks
Smallest was a 9.5 and like 22 pairs were release cause they didnt get the full shipment

Them numbers r slightly off, they had more than that,but not by much

Also I tried on the right foot and 11 1/2 is definitely small. Now if I sell em who knows when I'll see them again in my size and what ridiculous price is going to be asked for them.

Damn, no 13s at all?!

That's a good thing. I don't need to worry about these anymore :wink:

Imma find out... I know a few dudes out in Australia that went to the release.

I picked up my pair today at both Kiths, and Im honestly disappointed, they looked MUCH better in picture than they do in person. The quality is pretty avg honestly, and even the certification wasn't cut properly on my motar. For something with so many recalls, I expected more. Heres a 
"beauty" shot smh

Back
Top Bottom