Asics Love?!? Where is it?

White GLVs are so nice ... only reason i havent bought em is cuz im waiting on Camos lol ...

Hopefully they still around in my size by then

My white/purple gel lyte v's came in today from cncpts. I'm in love with them!
Here's my little review since I know a lot of ppl DNT know a lot about the v's:
The fit is just like the gel lyte iii's. You could even go a half size up if u have a wide foot. They are very light and comfortable.
A little scared about the white suede though, I've seen some products on Instagram for suede protectors, where they pour water and other liquids on the shoe and it falls right off. I can't remember the name of the product though, anyone use suede protector for their asics? if so some info would be help

The fit is just like the gel lyte iii's. You could even go a half size up if u have a wide foot. They are very light and comfortable.
A little scared about the white suede though, I've seen some products on Instagram for suede protectors, where they pour water and other liquids on the shoe and it falls right off. I can't remember the name of the product though, anyone use suede protector for their asics? if so some info would be help
The product is called "Never Wet"

check out soledoutnyc. 

http://www.soledoutnyc.com/shop/repelwell/ I've used this and it works well. 

The never wet stuff changes the suede, makes it super hard.

Supposedly tho the repel well at soled out doesn't, and works the same.

Just called extra butter. They said they're releasinh the cottonmouths on Thursday at 8pm

from images ive seen on instagram the fott tigers look like they will crease really really easily eh i like the colorway but idk about that material 

both instore and online or just instore?
online is Friday I think. Check their Twitter or instagram, they put up a link with the info.I'm wondering if this release will be like the west sauconies in that everybody and their moms got a pair of more limited. Main reason I'm wondering this is I wanna know how early I gotta camp

the online release will be Friday at 12 pm, one day after the in store release and yea 8pm is a weird time for a release lol 

i only want the copperheads from the DL5, but even those could have been 10x better with an all white midsole 

I was gonna go camp Wednesday morning but now I might go in the evening

The Extra Butter x Asics Gel Saga "Cottonmouth"    is set to launch in-store at 125 Orchard Street this Thursday, October 10th at 8PM, followed by an online release on Friday at 12PM.

First come, first served.  Not  available at Extra Butter RVC.

For more information please feel free to contact us at 917-965-2500 or 516-632-5150.

Asics Gel Saga “Cottonmouth”
H32AQ 3601
Purple/White
$135

Back
Top Bottom